My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

MoMo_BoY;884816 said:
But when sweat will dirty the material a not

dirty liao then change whahahhahahaa actually once I change to the alcantara one, I'll send the oem for wrap and keep as spare wooohooo :laughlik:

My F30 Mod today

tortoise;884830 said:
dirty liao then change whahahhahahaa actually once I change to the alcantara one, I'll send the oem for wrap and keep as spare wooohooo :laughlik:

Then should do universal clip , just change as and when u like no need so much work

tortoise;884828 said:
MTL!!! We go buy!!! :cloud9:

When finish doing homework, we will. then will be "we bought"
We should be casting poison, end up we kena poison ourselves.

MoMo_BoY;884833 said:
Then should do universal clip , just change as and when u like no need so much work

quick release! Sparco has such, but problem is u lose all the function buttons whahahahhaa

simville;884930 said:

erm this thread is abt u buying, installing and posting pics whahahhahahaa so MTL quick buy! :laughlik:

My F30 Mod today

simville;884930 said:

U mus do model car then we got reference mah

tortoise;884934 said:
erm this thread is abt u buying, installing and posting pics whahahhahahaa so MTL quick buy! :laughlik:

Buy also must wait for people open shop then can buy mah. Sunday, people also must rest.

My F30 Mod today

Jason I actually keen on flat bottom but not in alcantara lei , prefer leather . got such thing or not? Saw Robson got one but dun think original lei

My F30 Mod today

James or Wayne can send me pic of the cf you did at gear base again pls and also the place to do pls

Does it take long to wrap? TIA : )

My F30 Mod today

Growler;884975 said:
James or Wayne can send me pic of the cf you did at gear base again pls and also the place to do pls

I am keen bro

My F30 Mod today

My F30 Mod today

Growler;884980 said:
Onz cos for me think I won't do the full trims cf set so just to let the cf gear blend in may need to do this lor

Ya coz my seats and panel trim are red trim if I change to cf then whole interior looks weird

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
df999today

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back