My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Now cannot say cast poison, now must share poison. Everyone is already poisoned. You are also deeply poisoned, so early come in and eat poison

Jig, 84 before shipping and 10% discount. The carbon overlays are well cut, easy to apply on. Only damn thing is the gear selector piece cannot be used as its LHD. I should had thought of scanning and give the templates to Johnson, but now too late.

simville;885401 said:
Jig, 84 before shipping and 10% discount. The carbon overlays are well cut, easy to apply on. Only damn thing is the gear selector piece cannot be used as its LHD. I should had thought of scanning and give the templates to Johnson, but now too late.

actually there might be a way, for LHD & RHD gear selector, all we need to do is to reverse the template will do. isn't it?:thinking: hmm... i must tell myself to stop.

jjg;885403 said:
actually there might be a way, for LHD & RHD gear selector, all we need to do is to reverse the template will do. isn't it?:thinking: hmm... i must tell myself to stop.

Its pre-cut, anyway, I tried, it won't fit. Just go to JJ to ask him to do it for you. a quick 15mins job

MoMo_BoY;885406 said:
GB , GB , GB !!!

Bro do GB ai Mai ?

me hesitate lehh, cos me already have few trimming on cf, if this cf sticker color different fr my existing, will look very funny lehh..:thinking: but i think will be gd for u..no need gb, just buy ... :)

Would like to thank a special friend here who take his time to study and activate for me the connected drive. Appreciate it. Thanks Bro

jjg;885413 said:
me hesitate lehh, cos me already have few trimming on cf, if this cf sticker color different fr my existing, will look very funny lehh..:thinking: but i think will be gd for u..no need gb, just buy ... :)

Yes bro , will just buy and stick hehe ..... only the gear base do from JJdecal then that it liao . :rolleyes:

simville;885419 said:
Would like to thank a special friend here who take his time to study and activate for me the connected drive. Appreciate it. Thanks Bro

how you did it? coding?

simville;885419 said:

nice !!! he has the code !!!

kaoz...early morning u all start poisoning people

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back