My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Thinking to put a dummy exhaust for the time being until a suitable exhaust comes out for f30. Is this advisable?

pocoyo;841333 said:
Hi,

Anyone added a reverse cam to the iDrive?
Thx.

Soundwerks would be able to do that for you. I did thought of that but I think the sensor are good enough. I am looking to put front sensor

creampuff;841377 said:
Thinking to put a dummy exhaust for the time being until a suitable exhaust comes out for f30. Is this advisable?

You mean to cut off and put on new tail pipes?

simville;841382 said:
Soundwerks would be able to do that for you. I did thought of that but I think the sensor are good enough. I am looking to put front sensor

boss, please update your progress on this, also keen to add front parking sensor... if cost not prohibitive, the surround view also :oops:

kon;841385 said:
boss, please update your progress on this, also keen to add front parking sensor... if cost not prohibitive, the surround view also :oops:

I had checked with sound werks for front sensor, he told me will be available in the near future. But have to cut holes, so I might wait for bodykit then do it together.

What you mean by cut off the other side?
How many side do you have? yours is 328 or 335?

simville;841432 said:
What you mean by cut off the other side?
How many side do you have? yours is 328 or 335?

335 need to cut meh ? i tot already come with 2 exhaust ? no meh ?

simville;841401 said:
I had checked with sound werks for front sensor, he told me will be available in the near future. But have to cut holes, so I might wait for bodykit then do it together.

I'm thinking along the same line... waiting for Mtech bumper then do 1 shot... but other than sensor, i believe the control unit need to be replaced as well :ehhh:

Cause there's only one exhaust at the left side of the car, so I'm thinking to cut the right side and install a dummy exhaust for it to look more balanced and nicer

creampuff;841451 said:
Cause there's only one exhaust at the left side of the car, so I'm thinking to cut the right side and install a dummy exhaust for it to look more balanced and nicer

Really up to individual... but after spending so much $$$ on the car, why give people the chance to see your ride as a "wannabe"?

kon;841460 said:
Really up to individual... but after spending so much $$$ on the car, why give people the chance to see your ride as a "wannabe"?

Hahah think it'll be temp until a suitable exhaust is released..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comshop j88comshop

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back