My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Growler;884005 said:
Trying to source from overseas lor : (

How much the damage??
Overseas you also need to pay freight yourself unless we all do a GB and share 1 x container load hahahaha

Lonely Driver;883148 said:
Bro, do share which sponsor offering this soft closing option and pricing once available. Tks!!

I checked with Au* Tech* about soft closing and was quoted with a price of nearly $3K. Need downtime of 1 day for installation. I am still considering cost don't know really useful or not. :huhhuh:

Last edited by a moderator:

I used to have soft closing on my previous ride. I will say good to have, esp if you have little babies, so when they are sleeping in the car seat, closing door will not affect them.

My F30 Mod today

thekop5;884088 said:
I checked with Auto Tech* about soft closing and was quoted with a price of nearly $3K. Need downtime of 1 day for installation. I am still considering cost don't know really useful or not. :huhhuh:

I can live with it without the soft close

well.. for 3k... can do stage 1 ecu upgrade, BBK, change rims etc etc

but as long as you are happy, just do it~!!

Value for money is subjective, 各花入各眼

simville;884148 said:
But for 3K, i will not do it..... unless really nothing else to mod

That is what I'm thinking also. Save on this and wait for M performance suspension due out in sep.

thekop5;884165 said:
That is what I'm thinking also. Save on this and wait for M performance suspension due out in sep.

what is M performance suspension? the one that lower & stiffen the ride (not adjustable)? Why need to wait har? I tot when you buy the car already can opt for it, so the parts must be available (for replacement), right?

SapphireSpite;884170 said:
Okay, but wow! Price sooooo much lower , very tempting :D

any warranty issue if buy from overseas hmmm

this is the original person who did it for his F10 and took the video. parts alone cost almost 2K already.

SapphireSpite;884170 said:
Okay, but wow! Price sooooo much lower , very tempting :D

But I am not sure of how good their bells and brackets are, scared later got problem. Then difficult to bring back to HK

kon;884168 said:
what is M performance suspension? the one that lower & stiffen the ride (not adjustable)? Why need to wait har? I tot when you buy the car already can opt for it, so the parts must be available (for replacement), right?

Check out MA tread for F30 M Performance parts. The suspension should be available from Sep'12. Current stock is a bit soft for me. Regretted not opting for adaptive M suspension when I order my ride.

MoMo_BoY;884223 said:
Wooh August got so many on the road but how come on the road seldom see F30

yah lor i haben see one on the road before too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups