My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

LimXiaoMing;1025159 said:
Bro can I check with you where and how much did it cost for you to change your interior panels to CF excluding steering?

You can get them from MA/PML or other stockist. For pricing, I chose not to remember.

JB4 stage 2 for N20 engines is out in Singapore thru the official channel (Boss Motorsports).

Look at their forum post if anyone is interested.

I'm on JB4 for my 328i, all I can say is the difference is really a lot (even more when I had my DP).

Anyone who need more technical advise prior to installation (stuff like the logging, self tune, whether it works for 320, self install, electric vs pneumatic solenoid) can pm me.

Seraphblade;1026460 said:
JB4 stage 2 for N20 engines is out in Singapore thru the official channel (Boss Motorsports).

Look at their forum post if anyone is interested.

I'm on JB4 for my 328i, all I can say is the difference is really a lot (even more when I had my DP).

Anyone who need more technical advise prior to installation (stuff like the logging, self tune, whether it works for 320, self install, electric vs pneumatic solenoid) can pm me.

Wah u mod king... When your Alcon BBK coming? :p

Hey bro, after mod FC up? Wats the damage? Can share?

Sorry, some more lame questions.... isnt the sport mode power enough? So after this mod, performance like as if the sports mode is turned on? If so, then what happens to the sports mode? Turn into sport, sport mode?

pReTeNd3r;1026654 said:
Wah u mod king... When your Alcon BBK coming? :p

Probably not gg for that liao la.. The m perf ones quite good so far...

Still waiting for dinan to release his tune + exhaust + suspension.

herohero;1030457 said:
Hey bro, after mod FC up? Wats the damage? Can share?

Sorry, some more lame questions.... isnt the sport mode power enough? So after this mod, performance like as if the sports mode is turned on? If so, then what happens to the sports mode? Turn into sport, sport mode?

FC dun really change much. But with the mod, u will cheong more, in turn causing ur FC to drop...

Hard to explain la, u need to try to know.

Anyone knows where to get replica CF front back emblems for f30 and CF tyre caps without having to order online?

Collected ride w spoiler installed & numberings removed:
9025C0BE-F3CF-404D-B37D-2E195930372B-20904-00001F5F76274BCC_zps54f4bed6.jpg

hi all

just wondering...scrapped alittle paint off my bumper...just wondering if anyone knows where i can get it touched up instead of respraying the whole bumper?

thanks!

Rims finally arrived & fitted:
270F8A1B-54AD-4A30-87B4-4EEE86F54B0E-30907-00002E558EEAF20F_zpsce1f15a8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice Black rims.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members