My Frozen White Yam 3

Re: My Frozen White Yam 3

satinGHOST|r!der;793296 said:
I think within 2-3 months my nieghbour up lorry liao. By next week, the Kreissieg's on my F430 will give him an instant heart attack so 2-3 months might be just 2-3 weeks after all. I DA MAN.

My neighbour looks exactly like his dog. You wont find any difference at all...

I thought you selling F430?

All these chao ang mohs dream of driving V8s here in Singapore but with multiple kids, wife etc...all drive mpvs... so they buay song omar got v8 m3 and v8 f430...complain LTA...

jasonmaxima;793340 said:

All these chao ang mohs dream of driving V8s here in Singapore but with multiple kids, wife etc...all drive mpvs... so they buay song omar got v8 m3 and v8 f430...complain LTA...

Couldn't sell so keeping it for now.
Not Ang moh la expat Indian. He and me ish war.

Last edited by a moderator:

satinGHOST|r!der;793350 said:
Couldn't see so keeping it for now.

he jealous ur hairs more then him????? :biggun:

jasonmaxima;793340 said:

Earlier this morning, while at the Shell station doing wash and vacuum in my M5, there was this huge fat ang moh having his Mazda 2 hatch back (or was it Toyota Yaris) vacuum. He had this dirty look on his face when he saw me in my M5. I guess it's the same mentality as Omar's neighbour. That's the price they have to pay for stealing most of the hot chicks...

clar;793356 said:
Earlier this morning, while at the Shell station doing wash and vacuum in my M5, there was this huge fat ang moh having his Mazda 2 hatch back (or was it Toyota Yaris) vacuum. He had this dirty look on his face when he saw me in my M5. I guess it's the same mentality as Omar's neighbour. That's the price they have to pay for stealing most of the hot chicks...

I don't even think its the stealing hot chicks part. The ones that go out with them is mainly for Piak Piak and they have a huge misconception bigger is better. Plus there are many SPGs these days that they fuck almost anything that moves. I know my neighbour is a fucking tart because it's quite obvious from the way he talks and acts towards the locals at my place. So naturally 2 V8s is really gonna annoy him. Plus his dog only barks at my car. So much for man and dog hatred. Ha ha!

satinGHOST|r!der;793361 said:
I don't even think its the stealing hot chicks part. The ones that go out with them is mainly for Piak Piak and they have a huge misconception bigger is better. Plus there are many SPGs these days that they fuck almost anything that moves. I know my neighbour is a fucking tart because it's quite obvious from the way he talks and acts towards the locals at my place. So naturally 2 V8s is really gonna annoy him. Plus his dog only barks at my car. So much for man and dog hatred. Ha ha!

If the damn expat shows contempt towards locals, then you should complain him to the authorities so that they will not renew his PR.

clar;793379 said:
If the damn expat shows contempt towards locals, then you should complain him to the authorities so that they will not renew his PR.

I think he should be more concerned with his expiry date which he seems to have outlived for the moment. Ha ha!!!

clar;793356 said:

weather hot.... he give the scrunched up F face la....plus frozen grey M5 gim gim koot koot paint job reflecting the sun into his eyes....

satinGHOST|r!der;793350 said:
Couldn't sell so keeping it for now.

horse > dog.... animal planet say one....

I suggest you catch his dog to make curry for him.... make peace not war....

I saw you at fort road when your ride was only 2 days old. I was thinking omg thats a freaking nice colour!!!

helbreath;793419 said:
I saw you at fort road when your ride was only 2 days old. I was thinking omg thats a freaking nice colour!!!

Yes bro. I am staying around that area. Yeah the color usually shines out at night. Machiam Chameleon. :D

How's the maintenance for matt white vs alphine white? At least swirls and water streak marks not easily seen? Save the cost of waxing / polishing?

Samurai;805301 said:
How's the maintenance for matt white vs alphine white? At least swirls and water streak marks not easily seen? Save the cost of waxing / polishing?

Matt white is easy to wash and clean. But it doesnt necessarily mean easy maintenance. With the frozen paints, I realise there is more frequent need to wash the car as dirt get attached to the paint easier than glossy paints. I also find the matt paint tougher than glossy paint and swirls are hardly a common sight unless you use a dirty rag to clean it with.

But I think it's worth the added maintenance cause the color is simply one of a kind. It glimmers and shimmers in different kinds of lighting and the car looks different at different times of the day.

satinGHOST|r!der;806063 said:
Matt white is easy to wash and clean. But it doesnt necessarily mean easy maintenance. With the frozen paints, I realise there is more frequent need to wash the car as dirt get attached to the paint easier than glossy paints. I also find the matt paint tougher than glossy paint and swirls are hardly a common sight unless you use a dirty rag to clean it with.

But I think it's worth the added maintenance cause the color is simply one of a kind. It glimmers and shimmers in different kinds of lighting and the car looks different at different times of the day.

how's birdshit stain and tree sap stains, u encountered any?

I'm actually sending in my ride for full respray with Munich on Monday, still pondering if shd stay alpine white or change to frozen white. Hehe

Mineral white metallic FTW!

clar;793356 said:

i dont think he can steal omar's chicks leh, this omar very handsome one....
maybe omar always drive his flashy cars with flashy model chicks inside....
sometimes envy can drive a nice indian insane.

btw omar better check his indian neighbour caste ranking.
i bet sure lower caste than omar, so super bo song.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back