My Frozen White Yam 3

Re: My Frozen White Yam 3

Darth Vader;806115 said:
i dont think he can steal omar's chicks leh, this omar very handsome one....
maybe omar always drive his flashy cars with flashy model chicks inside....
sometimes envy can drive a nice indian insane.

btw omar better check his indian neighbour caste ranking.
i bet sure lower caste than omar, so super bo song.

Darth Vader,

You are my idol. I salute you! If I become a member of parliament one day or transport minister, I will send you a letter of exemption from taxes and COE. I will make your Porsche Turbo S a dream cum true.

My neighbour? Pfffft. His heart attack is about to happen soon. I think the buay song bastard not in town. The day he come back the same day he will go to hell. :biggun:

Physicist;806122 said:
Omar is da man. He da man :D

I am just an average man. Da man is Darth Vader who is fighting for us true blue Singaporeans. He is elite. We are merely peasants...

masschaoz;806074 said:
how's birdshit stain and tree sap stains, u encountered any?

I'm actually sending in my ride for full respray with Munich on Monday, still pondering if shd stay alpine white or change to frozen white. Hehe

Not yet encounter but I am told if there is any form of shit, you gotta remove it within 2 hours. I keep wet wipes in my car and wipe them if there are so so far OK. I dont encounter much of this shit and shat because both my home and office are underground car parks. Lizard shit not liquid so it is those hard hard pellet kind of shit. So that one is ok. Liquid Liquid one like those got wet pangsai problem very acidic and will leave a mark depending on how "strong" the pangsai is.

Yah I learnt alot about peesai and pangsai since I got the frozen paint. Life is tough.

Too much protein shakes for gym work makes for gassy farts and probably wet pangsai.

jasonmaxima;806307 said:
Too much protein shakes for gym work makes for gassy farts and probably wet pangsai.

My protein power not much lactose. In all those wet pangsai is because of lactose. Mine is lean protein. Shit also come out like M3 8,200 rpm. Nice and hard. No stains. I da man...

satinGHOST|r!der;806301 said:
Not yet encounter but I am told if there is any form of shit, you gotta remove it within 2 hours. I keep wet wipes in my car and wipe them if there are so so far OK. I dont encounter much of this shit and shat because both my home and office are underground car parks. Lizard shit not liquid so it is those hard hard pellet kind of shit. So that one is ok. Liquid Liquid one like those got wet pangsai problem very acidic and will leave a mark depending on how "strong" the pangsai is.

Yah I learnt alot about peesai and pangsai since I got the frozen paint. Life is tough.

Acidity isn't what is causing the damage. See this article among many similar ones:

Study: Bird poop does not damage your car paint - egmCarTech

satinGHOST|r!der;806313 said:
My protein power not much lactose. In all those wet pangsai is because of lactose. Mine is lean protein. Shit also come out like M3 8,200 rpm. Nice and hard. No stains. I da man...

Good for you...

Omar, that was me last night at fort road..

nice frozen. seen u around twice there..

masschaoz;806074 said:
how's birdshit stain and tree sap stains, u encountered any?

I'm actually sending in my ride for full respray with Munich on Monday, still pondering if shd stay alpine white or change to frozen white. Hehe

So fast need a respray?

masschaoz;820006 said:
Mine is different from Omar's. Frozen alpine white.. Haha..

So u finally pulled the trigger and have your ride frozen? Congrats, bro! Pics!!!

what is the damage like for a typical "frozen" paintwork?

Nice, but we need better pics! Whip out your DSLR oredi!!!

masschaoz;819794 said:
cos had some issues with the paintwork.. anyway its been done.. hehe..

Cool. Mind PM me to let me know how much Munich charged, how many days the job took and lastly did they do a good job? Got a friend contemplating a respray as well.

Wow... bro, those pictures are HAWT... I mean, COOL (to go with the frozen white theme). :thumbsup:

Whats the damage and time taken for the repaint? Did they open up everything apart and spray or just spray whatever is visible?

Heard the painter (Ah Long) located above Munich is good.

UPDATED WITH CAR AFTER SVISSWAX OPAQUE

swissvaxopaquewaxeffect.jpg

noticethegoldsatinsheen.jpg

frozenwhitebeauty.jpg

dashingoutlook.jpg

contrastingcfbootlip.jpg

A MUCH more detailed look at the paintwork.
Photo was taken by a DSLR. No compensation or photoshop. As is where is...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back