My humble Ride: F30 320I Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My humble Ride: F30 320I Gallery

Modding is the,only way,to make,u going. Haha.. stay tune to ur mod...

Hey bro, nice car.

Just wondering is your rim 18" or 19"?

Any review on your H&R spring from FK. Did you just replace the spring or the entire coilover? Thanks. :)

hi, thanks. Mine is the 19" and I only replace the spring of the coilover. so far, my passenger did not complaint. (-:

F30newbie;964182 said:
Hey bro, nice car.

Just wondering is your rim 18" or 19"?

Any review on your H&R spring from FK. Did you just replace the spring or the entire coilover? Thanks. :)

nicely taken.. tks for sharing.. .btw, where ya get those rims.. tks

My saleswoman at Performance Motor called me again today and say that im entitled for the corpoarate package as i gave her my name card. My bmw 316i cost ard 174k. But she say i will be getting three years free maintence(free servicing and oil change on top of the warranty) and free 1500 bmw voucher(on top of the 1k which i used to offset the cost) and free advance bmw driving lesson. Im quite surprised by this. Anyone have a similar deal?

I think you could get more from your saleswomen ... When does that gov extension for loans run out ?

Scg8866t;986820 said:
My saleswoman at Performance Motor called me again today and say that im entitled for the corpoarate package as i gave her my name card. My bmw 316i cost ard 174k. But she say i will be getting three years free maintence(free servicing and oil change on top of the warranty) and free 1500 bmw voucher(on top of the 1k which i used to offset the cost) and free advance bmw driving lesson. Im quite surprised by this. Anyone have a similar deal?

Red_Bean_Bun;986823 said:
I think you could get more from your saleswomen ... When does that gov extension for loans run out ?

I didnt want to get a loan but she gave me a 5k surplus from my sales of my previous car if i have a 40k 2 year loan 1.88% interest loan from bmw finance..

Scg8866t;986820 said:

Main thing is ur se chio or nt?

When was this offer open to you?

Ah yang;986869 said:

LOL. That is a very important factor. My C&C and Premium SEs were not chio. The rest is history. :p

Scg8866t;986820 said:
Hi I paid $167k for 316i in Apr, so maybe the $7k difference goes to free servicing?

pulsar88;986954 said:
Hi I paid $167k for 316i in Apr, so maybe the $7k difference goes to free servicing?

You bought from parallel import?

Ah yang;986869 said:

Paiseh what is se? Is it special equipment? First time owning a bmw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88vegas
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back