• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

My lost is your gain

Joculator

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
All items dekitted fm my e90 318lci Most of the items listed are bought around aug/sept last yr.

ALL PRICE QUOTED ARE CASH & CARRY.

- 4pcs Volker spark plugs - $150 (used for less than 20k. Only needs to be replaced at 100k interval)
The performance is very obvious after installation. The car can really pull.

- Sun glass holder-$60 (covered tray compartment in front of the gear shift. All Lci models fm PML comes with only an open tray).

- Sports steering wheel with airbag-$850 (fm PML)

- K&n filter- $50

Interested parties sms me to @ 96758900.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My lost is your gain

---------------------------------------------------------

-- Original BMW lci xenon light for Pre fl & Lci models -$2800 (Inclusive of installation by Mike - SWC

Hi, will the upgrade cause any disturbance/interference in the electronics? I'm driving a '06 pre-fl E90 325i

------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Re: Good stuff for E90 318i & 320i (pre fl & Lci)

u mean the sunglass holder is a clip on to the current open tray>?

Joculator;630248 said:
All items dekitted fm my e90 318lci Most of the items listed are bought around aug/sept last yr.

ALL PRICE QUOTED ARE CASH & CARRY.

- 4pcs Volker spark plugs - $150 (used for less than 20k. Only needs to be replaced at 100k interval)
The performance is very obvious after installation. The car can really pull.

- Sun glass holder-$60 (covered tray compartment in front of the gear shift. All Lci models fm PML comes with only an open tray).

- Sports steering wheel with airbag-$850 (fm PML)

- K&n filter- $50

Interested parties sms me to @ 96758900.

cedchung;631600 said:
which sun glass holder are you talking about here?

it is to cover the open space compartment. retractable cover, push to open kind. the current e90 lci do not have.. e90 pfl has it.. i ordered from eng soon and installed it..

good to have.. hhaa

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back