My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Re: My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

gr8golf88;581475 said:
Robot molested the cf spoiler ya. :ultrasho:
No la, was passing by when I saw the uncle who was cleaning your car. He was admiring the spoiler and running his fingers up and down the thing, enjoying the moment with his eyes closed and mouth slightly opened.
I hope he didn't do the same to your CF diffuser too. :chinese:

dantito;581536 said:
i love this thread man.. very hot and tempting..:sneaky:

Lolz........................................MTL

cheers

monochrome;581490 said:
bro gr8golf88, can please post some close-up photos of that gorgeous CF diffuser trim especially from underneath? cheers!

thanks bro...will do when time permits...hopefully by next week ya...

C3P0;581496 said:
No la, was passing by when I saw the uncle who was cleaning your car. He was admiring the spoiler and running his fingers up and down the thing, enjoying the moment with his eyes closed and mouth slightly opened.
I hope he didn't do the same to your CF diffuser too. :chinese:

Did you see where was his other hand? :errr:

yea, the m splitter,
btw saw one unit of white 335 4 dr yesterday at performance, dem nice, with the whole front aero bumper, u dun wanna change to those? kekekekke

shopping was done, but not mine... all my frens

sharps;581654 said:
yea, the m splitter,
btw saw one unit of white 335 4 dr yesterday at performance, dem nice, with the whole front aero bumper, u dun wanna change to those? kekekekke

shopping was done, but not mine... all my frens

Mine is already M aero bumper...you meant performance bumper?

performance bumper has no fog light and you have to update the ecu to disable foglight check
performance bumper would be ideal for 335 so can install performance pack that requires the opening (no foglight) for air duct

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicely done up E90 you have there! Very tastefully modded and Silver is a great colour! hehe

delrosa81;581933 said:
Nicely done up E90 you have there! Very tastefully modded and Silver is a great colour! hehe

Thanks bro...:)

Went to Ubi earlier today to put some 3M CF wrap on the diffuser...but ended up wrapping the roof as well... :screwedu: Got to take some anti-mod pills...

_DSC3075.jpg

_DSC3077.jpg

_DSC3081.jpg

_DSC3094.jpg

_DSC3086.jpg

Sorry...haven't had a chance to polish the Eisennman yet...kekeke...
_DSC3089.jpg

_DSC3085.jpg

please PM me !!! i meant the anti-mod pill :lol:
the car has been transformed from stock -> good -> swee -> awesome -> dun care call me crazy :D
by the way, i'm catching up (still in level 1). mods are on the way next week ... hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Spoiler is beautiful.I've been looking for something like this for a e92 but cant seem to find Can pm me how much you did the 3m carbon fibre roof wrap for? Thanks

gr8golf88;581960 said:
Went to Ubi earlier today to put some 3M CF wrap on the diffuser...but ended up wrapping the roof as well... :screwedu: Got to take some anti-mod pills...

Sorry...haven't had a chance to polish the Eisennman yet...kekeke...

Wow.. your car looks more and more swee each day!! Keep up the wonderful work bro! Your car is like a reference model for anyone else who needs mod ideas. :D

wt_know;581965 said:
please PM me !!! i meant the anti-mod pill :lol:
the car has been transformed from stock -> good -> swee -> awesome -> dun care call me crazy :D
by the way, i'm catching up (still in level 1). mods are on the way next week ... hehe

Congrats. Post photos ya when the installation is done.

sszone;581969 said:
Kris....u very poisonous....mods so tempting....haha

Hehehe. You are one of the sources of the mod virus.

pbear1973;581977 said:
Wow.. your car looks more and more swee each day!! Keep up the wonderful work bro! Your car is like a reference model for anyone else who needs mod ideas. :D

Thanks pbear for the kind comments. Btw, how is the ignition upgrade?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back