My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Re: My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

diffuser9882;581967 said:
Your Spoiler is beautiful.I've been looking for something like this for a e92 but cant seem to find Can pm me how much you did the 3m carbon fibre roof wrap for? Thanks

Thanks bro. The cost for installing the 3M CF wrap on the roof is $200.

gr8golf88;582023 said:
Thanks pbear for the kind comments. Btw, how is the ignition upgrade?

It's pretty awesome! Torque no longer trails off past 5000 rpm, better pull. According to Rodney I will feel the benefit after 4500+ RPM, but actually even by 3500 I already feel a much better pull. Maybe it's because it's combined with my CAI. :D

Definitely recommended! I'm thinking of doing exhaust headers/downpipes next. Have you ever done that?

pbear1973;582026 said:
It's pretty awesome! Torque no longer trails off past 5000 rpm, better pull. According to Rodney I will feel the benefit after 4500+ RPM, but actually even by 3500 I already feel a much better pull. Maybe it's because it's combined with my CAI. :D

Definitely recommended! I'm thinking of doing exhaust headers/downpipes next. Have you ever done that?

That's great to hear bro. Your car is zoom zoom now ya...:)

I heard that the coil will spoil really fast when doing the ignition upgrade. So a bit hesitant. Have you heard anything similar?

I haven't done anything on the exhaust headers before...but already ordered the E-Race. Still a dillema to be honest...dark side vs. lta frenly side. :errr:

gr8golf88;582034 said:
That's great to hear bro. Your car is zoom zoom now ya...:)

I heard that the coil will spoil really fast when doing the ignition upgrade. So a bit hesitant. Have you heard anything similar?

I haven't done anything on the exhaust headers before...but already ordered the E-Race. Still a dillema to be honest...dark side vs. lta frenly side. :errr:

Hmmm so far I never hear any complaints about the coils spoiling fast.. Rodney did say my Nology will spoil fast though because of the soft silver tips.. but will still last me at least 10k so I thought ok la.. after 10k change back to Iridiums.

Haha LTA friendly side is always better. I think LTA website say can change header but must go for inspection, just like change muffler. I'll check it out.

Let me know how the E-Race turns out! Sounds very exciting! :D

coil spoiling fast ? :thinking:

pbear1973;582037 said:
Hmmm so far I never hear any complaints about the coils spoiling fast.. Rodney did say my Nology will spoil fast though because of the soft silver tips.. but will still last me at least 10k so I thought ok la.. after 10k change back to Iridiums.

Haha LTA friendly side is always better. I think LTA website say can change header but must go for inspection, just like change muffler. I'll check it out.

Hi Bro gr8golf88;
Always amaze by the list of mod you have on your ride, though your mod list coming to full house liao, but yet again u amaze us, can kopi a bit here there or not ?
Love your bum.... :yummie: ur... I mean the rear bumper si pei swee...! make me :drool:

Trying very hard to subside my urge for Mod… ! Regret following your Mod journey thread.....:helpp!:

Cheers!

JohnsonbmwE90;582082 said:
Hi Bro gr8golf88;
Always amaze by the list of mod you have on your ride, though your mod list coming to full house liao, but yet again u amaze us, can kopi a bit here there or not ?
Love your bum.... :yummie: ur... I mean the rear bumper si pei swee...! make me :drool:

Trying very hard to subside my urge for Mod… ! Regret following your Mod journey thread.....:helpp!:

Cheers!

Thanks bro for the kind words. Of course, whatever that was put here is meant to be shared...so feel free to copy...ya...I really like the rear look as well...

Ya...we all need anti-mod pills...

Last edited by a moderator:

sszone;581969 said:
Kris....u very poisonous....mods so tempting....haha

Bro, forgot to ask, got any new toys for my ride? Thanks.

pbear1973;582037 said:

your post tells me that the commercial world is real.

see what nic will say about rod's comments on the coils and the nologys.

end of the day, we, the end users, must make the most informed decision.

end of OT.

kris, simi si E-RACE? sounds good na.

chershen;582419 said:

end of OT.

kris, simi si E-RACE? sounds good na.

E-Race is the exhaust that you are on...........

vroom vroom
cheers

ac323;582436 said:
E-Race is the exhaust that you are on...........

vroom vroom
cheers

kow jai na. kor kun krup.

chersen maybe change to illegal one already.
Tomorrow I go report TP, I heard got $50 reward.

wt_know;582445 said:
i tot chersen one is E-Sport (LTA approved) ?

yup, his is sports but he drive it like race at times..............

* is more of the E (brand)....than the (sport or race) that he might be curious about E-Race....

cheers

ac323;582448 said:
yup, his is sports but he drive it like race at times..............

* is more of the E (brand)....than the (sport or race) that he might be curious about E-Race....

cheers

ac bro you are the man.

yup, me still legal baby.

report me for $50 only na? you no good man, no good heart, go BKK no find true love na.

) :

chershen;582419 said:

end of OT.

Rodney was actually talking about the Nology + ignition upgrade, and he was basically telling me not to do the upgrade but I went ahead anyway.. think the fast wear-out for the Nology doesn't apply w/o the upgrade. But you're so right about the commercial world! That's why the bros here are so valuable.. can get actual customer experience and advice. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

nice mods bro ... especially the rims... no $$$ to mod so can just appreciate... now feel very 'orgasm'... by the way, any error messages after changing the LED side marker, angel eyes, foggies etc?

snowmanyee;583020 said:
nice mods bro ... especially the rims... no $$$ to mod so can just appreciate... now feel very 'orgasm'... by the way, any error messages after changing the LED side marker, angel eyes, foggies etc?

Thanks bro. No error messages after changing the LED side marker and the bulbs for the angel eyes and fog lights.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back