My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Re: My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

gr8golf88;603446 said:
Thanks bro. :) Appreciate it. How was your break in Indo?

Bro, post new pictures lei.. hahaha. :D

OT: I'm back from my break.. when kopi? :D

Hi Guys,

I'm waiting for my loan submission from my dealer for a 325i Coupe.. after reading and seeing the pics, I hope we can meet for kopi once i grab the ride cause you guys have 1 of the nicest rides!!!!

Cheers

Bobo

boboshooter;604193 said:
Hi Guys,

I'm waiting for my loan submission from my dealer for a 325i Coupe.. after reading and seeing the pics, I hope we can meet for kopi once i grab the ride cause you guys have 1 of the nicest rides!!!!

Cheers

Bobo

Congrats bro! You're very first mod MUST be a juice-box upgrade from Boss Motorsports. :D

Also if you want to hear what a Gruppe-M/E-Sport combination sounds like, you're welcome to test-drive my car. :)

It's a 320i though so don't expect too much by way of power.

pbear1973;604121 said:
Bro, post new pictures lei.. hahaha. :D

OT: I'm back from my break.. when kopi? :D

Welcome back bro...ya...kopi sounds nice... :)

boboshooter;604193 said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers

Bobo

Congrats and thanks...just be careful...there are a lot of poison in this forum...:yikess:

pbear1973;604362 said:
Congrats bro! You're very first mod MUST be a juice-box upgrade from Boss Motorsports. :D

Also if you want to hear what a Gruppe-M/E-Sport combination sounds like, you're welcome to test-drive my car. :)

Hi pbear,

is Powerbox for 325 (N52) ......335 (N54) then is Juicebox........

cheers

ac323;604399 said:
Hi pbear,

is Powerbox for 325 (N52) ......335 (N54) then is Juicebox........

cheers

Hahaha thanks AC! My mistake! :p

gr8golf88;604393 said:

Congrats and thanks...just be careful...there are a lot of poison in this forum...:yikess:

Yes, and bro gr8golf88 is one of the biggest poisoners here. :p

pbear1973;604433 said:
Yes, and bro gr8golf88 is one of the biggest poisoners here. :p

Very Potent Poison................

cheers

pbear1973;604362 said:

Thank you bro.. but whats the price like for the exhaust.. i like the bass of the subaru and also the equal length sound of my current evo.. :p

I'm looking at the 325i Coupe..

I'll take note but wont test drive your ride la, I rather seat inside and you drive ok..

gr8golf88;604393 said:

Thanks for the head's up bro...

For me.. Poison will never end, its even worst when its in your blood.

I had to handbrake a few times to mod my evo.. cause the modding of an evo is never ending.

For BMW, i would love to look at:

1. Power up
2. BBK for safety
3. Handling..

Cost & workshop: I have no idea at all..

Maybe someone can organise a kopi session so that I can have more info.. Weekday after 6pm sounds good to me..

Maybe Kallang area? big carpark infront of Kallang Leisure park.

Anyway, my evo is in sgcarmart already.. under star ad..

Cheers bros

gr8golf88;604393 said:
I think there are lot of poison in this thread alone...... :nehnehhh:

boboshooter;604600 said:
Maybe someone can organise a kopi session so that I can have more info.. Weekday after 6pm sounds good to me..
Welcome boboshooter. btw, where's your office? If in town, gr8golf88 says he prefers Starbucks than Kallang Mac. :)

C3P0;604629 said:
I think there are lot of poison in this thread alone...... :nehnehhh:

Welcome boboshooter. btw, where's your office? If in town, gr8golf88 says he prefers Starbucks than Kallang Mac. :)

My office is in between lavender & bugis area..

I don't mind the location as long as its cooling with drinks and toilet.. :)

boboshooter;604598 said:
Thank you bro.. but whats the price like for the exhaust.. i like the bass of the subaru and also the equal length sound of my current evo.. :p

I'm looking at the 325i Coupe..

I'll take note but wont test drive your ride la, I rather seat inside and you drive ok..

Haha no problem. :D E-Sport is quite quiet, in fact at idle it sounds almost stock. That's the reason I took it coz don't want my wife to complain about the sound. :D

Got noisier exos, can call Nic at Boss Motorsport (92735262 - I swear I am going to start collecting commission from him!) for his suggestions. Think Supersprint exos quite nice.. bro gr8golf88 is using that.

Must go for Powerbox upgrade ya? All bros who have done it have no regrets. Again call Nic to arrange and for pricing. Tell him I'm collecting 20% commission.. lol.

When are you collecting your car?

pbear1973;604763 said:
Haha no problem. :D E-Sport is quite quiet, in fact at idle it sounds almost stock. That's the reason I took it coz don't want my wife to complain about the sound. :D

Got noisier exos, can call Nic at Boss Motorsport (92735262 - I swear I am going to start collecting commission from him!) for his suggestions. Think Supersprint exos quite nice.. bro gr8golf88 is using that.

Must go for Powerbox upgrade ya? All bros who have done it have no regrets. Again call Nic to arrange and for pricing. Tell him I'm collecting 20% commission.. lol.

When are you collecting your car?

Hmmm.. I would definitely prefer a louder kind of exhaust.. you know that the louder the exhaust, the faster a gal gets H0R** hahahahaha :yummie:

What is powerbox upgrade? is it a stage 1 mod? I'm very sorry for I've always been driving japanese performance and I believe the mods are much different comparing to a BMW.

Commission? as long as after you collect, you pass to me lah.. then can mod further :)

Dealer is still finding out sources for a good price to take in my ride..

The 325i Coupe Aug 2008 valued at 149,800.. is it a reasonable price or high? If you cant reply here, kindly pm me ok..

Thank you very very much for the info and I'll buy you guys kopi when we meet.. :)

Haha.. ahhh other bros here will know better whether or not that's a good price.. :p What I do know is that a new 325i E92 from PML is about $240k.

Powerbox is a little device that goes between your car's engine control unit and the engine, and it extracts more power from your car's engine. A lot of bros say it's very good.

Sadly don't have for my 320i so I went for ECU tuning instead with BOSS. Damn shiok.. I never complain my 320i is slow.. hahaha..

Ok push for 25% commission.. I'll take 15 you take 10. :D

boboshooter;604909 said:
Hmmm.. I would definitely prefer a louder kind of exhaust.. you know that the louder the exhaust, the faster a gal gets H0R** hahahahaha :yummie:

What is powerbox upgrade? is it a stage 1 mod? I'm very sorry for I've always been driving japanese performance and I believe the mods are much different comparing to a BMW.

Commission? as long as after you collect, you pass to me lah.. then can mod further :)

Dealer is still finding out sources for a good price to take in my ride..

The 325i Coupe Aug 2008 valued at 149,800.. is it a reasonable price or high? If you cant reply here, kindly pm me ok..

Thank you very very much for the info and I'll buy you guys kopi when we meet.. :)

stop OT'ing
i'm waiting for golf88 to upload new mod & picture ..... this is one thread that i login to bmw-sg to check every night before i go to sleep :lol:

wt_know;605009 said:
stop OT'ing
i'm waiting for golf88 to upload new mod & picture ..... this is one thread that i login to bmw-sg to check every night before i go to sleep :lol:

That's the problem.. he never upload for very long liao.. :lol:

wt_know;605009 said:
stop OT'ing

Alamak.. sorry bro..

I look at other websites every night before i go to a nice deep sleep... :lol2:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back