My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Re: My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

ac323;606938 said:
Hi pbear,

E90, 320 i think can....call BVO

cheers

:lol: I think I did call them. As far as I know the only SC for 4-potters is from Armaracing, scary dubious product. Expensive too, about almost US$10k.

pbear1973;606866 said:
Congrats bro!

There's _definitely_ supercharger systems for your car. You can ask people like BOSS, BVO, J4C or Fong Kim on whether they can bring it in for you, and more importantly whether they can tune your engine for the supercharger.

It's going to be very expensive (possibly over $10k), and of course very LTA unfriendly. :) So inspection time must be prepared to de-kit.

Otherwise can just get a Powerbox from BOSS, and maybe upgrade the exos and intakes. My humble 320i after doing intake, exos and ECU tune (no Powerbox for 4-potters) feels very shiok. 325i will be even more so.

Noted bro.. maybe when you free, we can meet for kopi cause i'm so ready for power upgrade..

Shall be collecting my GF this afternoon and then going to sticker the silver lining to make it all black and glossy.

Tomorrow going to tint liao.. :dance:

gr8golf88;606900 said:
Congrats Bobo. Can start a new thread liao: "My Jouney in Supercharging an E92 325i XL" :D

Eh.. no lah.. was just asking only.. to go through the hassle and not be LTA friendly.. hard la..

I No.1 garment friendly mah.. :liar:

boboshooter;607033 said:
Noted bro.. maybe when you free, we can meet for kopi cause i'm so ready for power upgrade..

Shall be collecting my GF this afternoon and then going to sticker the silver lining to make it all black and glossy.

Post photos of the new girl friend ya. Where do you go for putting the stickers? For tinting, only go for the best ya...3M is a good option.

gr8golf88;607051 said:
Post photos of the new girl friend ya. Where do you go for putting the stickers? For tinting, only go for the best ya...3M is a good option.

Have always been to james quek sticker.. known as jjdecalhub..

3M... was thinking of going to tintsy cool.. 3M at where? can tint dark dark? :yummie:

boboshooter;607053 said:
Have always been to james quek sticker.. known as jjdecalhub..

3M... was thinking of going to tintsy cool.. 3M at where? can tint dark dark? :yummie:

Can go to:
DS Specialty Services - 3M™ Solar Film, Phone: 62433448.

boboshooter;607033 said:

Lol congrats! Be sure to start your own mod journey diary ok? :D

pbear1973;607227 said:
Lol congrats! Be sure to start your own mod journey diary ok? :D

Was searching around and am looking for:

1. Alphina Boot Spoiler.. (thanks to the bro who gave me the name)

Love the protruding kind of look at the rear.. feels very incomplete now..

Love the smooth drive, power wise is there (no complaints) and I cant compare to my previous evo cause its a different ride.

Was cruising along ecp till i suddenly notice i was actually at 120km/h... LOL

Didnt feel the acceleration.. if my previous ride, i would know because of the sound and feeling.. but in my 325i.. NO COMPLAINTS!!!! :thumbsup:

boboshooter;607350 said:
Was searching around and am looking for:

1. Alphina Boot Spoiler.. (thanks to the bro who gave me the name)

Love the protruding kind of look at the rear.. feels very incomplete now..

Love the smooth drive, power wise is there (no complaints) and I cant compare to my previous evo cause its a different ride.

Was cruising along ecp till i suddenly notice i was actually at 120km/h... LOL

Didnt feel the acceleration.. if my previous ride, i would know because of the sound and feeling.. but in my 325i.. NO COMPLAINTS!!!! :thumbsup:

Yes, BMW = Sheer Driving Pleasure

cheers

HEH HEH HEH....

Went to tint yesterday and OMG.. i requested for VERY DARK and it turned out VERY DARK!

The car looks AWESOME!!!

This morning, TP ride past me and look at my car.. hehehe but luckily never stop me.. :twisted:

Pics of DARK KNIGHT shall be up shortly.. :twisted:

Hello to the White M3 bro who drove behind me this morning along Bedok South Ave 2.. :)

Lowered the ride to the lowest setting on the rear. Didn't roll the fender. No rubbing even when driving with full loads at the rear plus luggage in the boot. So my conclusion based on personal experience is as followed: if you get the perfect offset on the rims, no matter how low the ride is dropped, there are no issues with rubbing. Sweee...

_DSC4787.jpg

_DSC4794.jpg

_DSC4785.jpg

_DSC4786.jpg

_DSC4792.jpg

Wah really looks 1,000,000x better now with the BBKs! Not that it was never good looking.. but DPEs must have BBKs. :D

Looks damn fierce now.

gr8golf88;607991 said:
Lowered the ride to the lowest setting on the rear. Didn't roll the fender. No rubbing even when driving with full loads at the rear plus luggage in the boot. So my conclusion based on personal experience is as followed: if you get the perfect offset on the rims, no matter how low the ride is dropped, there are no issues with rubbing. Sweee...

Awesome red..................

cheers

photo.jpg

My Dark Knight... sorry, pic took from iphone.. :oooops:

Don't mean to hijack your thread bro.. :oooops:

Nice looking ride...!!!! am wondering what kind of rear boot spoiler you're using.. i like the protruding type..

boboshooter;608407 said:
photo.jpg

Nice looking ride...!!!! am wondering what kind of rear boot spoiler you're using.. i like the protruding type..

Looks good. I love e92. The next thing u can consider is to get gr8golf88's DPE rims. Look damn fierce on a black car....

True bro.. i love his rims..!!!

Going to sticker the silver lining, the front grille and change to that kind of rims..

Saving up to buy a brembo from a bro in this forum and spray it black.. :woottt:

boboshooter;608407 said:
photo.jpg

Sweee! Looks like you're using stock rims? Agree with robot you should get the dpe.. fierce fierce.

boboshooter;608452 said:
True bro.. i love his rims..!!!

Going to sticker the silver lining, the front grille and change to that kind of rims..

Saving up to buy a brembo from a bro in this forum and spray it black.. :woottt:

Me selling my rims. Keen? Kekeke.

gr8golf88;608465 said:
Me selling my rims. Keen? Kekeke.

Oooh getting the deep dish? :D

Bro boboshooter, MTL! His dpe's are in very good condition!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back