My On-Road Misbehaving confession thread

Ahbengdriver

Legendary 10 Years
Sometimes I do stupid things. dont know why. work stress?

This morning I drove the 335 to work heading towards GU CHIA ZHUI. somewhere before Bukit Timah exit on CTE, I saw a clear stretch of road on lane 4(leftmost) and rev my way in front to get out of the heavier traffic flow on lanes 1/2/3. Got this stupid pickup which came into lane4 suddenly so had to slow down significantly. But I also did a quick right>>left steering turn to overtake him on the right. In doing so I think I went too close to a mazda-3 on lane-3. Lady mazda driver probably scared stiff :sickinbe: .

ABD kena slap on head from Mrs ABD:slaphead: . thou shall not repeat that again. today I eat vegetarian to wash my sins.

Re: My On-Road Misbehaving confession thread

Shower with holy water will cleanse your sin. Totoseow became what he is today because he neber zhang huay jui.

OLL told me no need zhang huay jui....zhang jui will do woa...

I jia zeh bai bwuut ooo eng kwa tam por sex book... don't know sins washed anot

Physicist said:
I jia zeh bai bwuut ooo eng kwa tam por sex book... don't know sins washed anot
Brandon, your hokkien not good enough. Must come kopi on Sunday for Hokkien lesson. Prof Orh Lulu will show you his Maserati English.

You're not the only one who is guilty of irrational stupidity on the roads. Sometimes a humble hand gesture is all it takes to apologise to cool matters down. Most of the time, that does not happen, then road rages begins.

thumbs up always work...last time i chiong a evo beng with my 530...cut him up...cheat to overtake him...chum brake etc....knn in front traffic light turn red...i know hor sei leow ah beng sure come down n hoot me. last resort...wind down window..give him thumbs up...he took his window down...i say ur car solid! he smile....phew....

at least i never call or lulu come n safe me.

I must add that I wasnt trying to test the performance of the newly installed anti roll bars :dramamam: maybe its time to look for speed limiter at 90kmh which activates itself during 8am to 5pm. Less chances of getting speeding fine also.

Your thread makes me real itchy to install the anti roll bars too man....later gotta drop by to J4C liaoz.....anyone be going to J4C later?

today i had to corner twice hard hard and the arb reduced the amt of roll.. shiok

nYteMarE;302503 said:
today i had to corner twice hard hard and the arb reduced the amt of roll.. shiok

wah really making me itch even more man...... :yummie:

ahbeng hia.. i think he need H&R brand mopiko... :D

Ahbengdriver;302506 said:
you need MOPIKO

I need mods and more mods but my pockets are empty man....hahaha maybe I should start a flag day in town this weekend for my Mod car fund. :lol2:

There was once where I was daydreaming along ECP and then Mazda 6 in front suddenly jam-braked! Scared the crap outta me and I immediately did an emergency lane change without even touching my brakes. Damn, the car felt so planted!

kenntona;302468 said:
Brandon, your hokkien not good enough. Must come kopi on Sunday for Hokkien lesson. Prof Orh Lulu will show you his Maserati English.
OLL have problem voice operate his radio on maser! Lerio Lerio Lerio... nabe chow Lerio !

hahaha, LERIO LERIO LAUCHIO LERIO LAUCHIO... mauahahhaha :lol2:

Ahbengdriver;302495 said:
I must add that I wasnt trying to test the performance of the newly installed anti roll bars :dramamam: maybe its time to look for speed limiter at 90kmh which activates itself during 8am to 5pm. Less chances of getting speeding fine also.

So the H&R swaybars shiok or not??????

Your Brembo BBK install yet??

Now I have Racing Dynamics Racing Swaybars in stock.....this one lagi shiok!!!

kekekekeke

'The Great White'

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups