dcs2k;489721 said:
wait no longer chester bro

for the Z4 s23i

RACING DYNAMICS high performance engine components
Special crankshaft, connecting rods, special, special pistons,
Special valves and special camshafts

Order Number: 142 52 89 321 B
Application: BMW Z4 sDrive23i [N52]
Description: Performance-crease through more displacement to 3.2 liters with a material made from solid wrought special crankshaft, connecting rods, and specialty together with an enlarged hole corresponding to the special flask.

Specifications:
Displacement: 3,165 cm3
Power: 213 kW (290 hp) at 6,700 min-1
Max torque: 290 Nm at 2,900 min-1

hi bro
above seems like a stroker kit? can advised wea u get this info. not sure can be use on e85 2.5si anot since its the same engine as the new z4 s23i

Re: N52B25 upgrades

dcs2k;489723 said:
yessshhh 1st nov right? from the inventor of jb3.. excited right?

hi boss
got updates news for this new jb thing for z4? :)

hellboyII;492199 said:
hi boss
got updates news for this new jb thing for z4? :)

Now doing testing testing before launching man............(running in)

cheers

hellboyII;492195 said:
hi bro
above seems like a stroker kit? can advised wea u get this info. not sure can be use on e85 2.5si anot since its the same engine as the new z4 s23i

Hi hellboy,

si model and S23i are using different engine...........but probably can try............

cheers

ac323;492235 said:
Hi hellboy,

si model and S23i are using different engine...........but probably can try............

cheers

OH diff engine ah....i read somewhere the engine code sama sama...maybe i go check again.

hellboyII;492240 said:
OH diff engine ah....i read somewhere the engine code sama sama...maybe i go check again.

Hi hellboy,

you are so right si and s23i shared the same engine....which means E92/E93, 325i should be the same engine as well...........

happy modding............

PM me your contact maybe 1 day can meet up..........

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

sorry typo error i meant S23i........not 239.............Lol

cheers

S54 :laughlik:

I'm new...

Hi...

I am brand new to this community & just thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself and say "howdy".

Finally a great site with active people that I can read - which really is refreshing!

I'm here to learn & participate. How would I best participate?

Bye For Now.

Hi UTClark,

welcome in............

cheers

Hey guys.. Tks for all the interest ;)

We are currently testing 3 sets of PowerBox around Singapore with our beta tester group. Testing involves datalogging as well as Dyno runs. We're scheduled for a dyno run today on one of the Beta tester's Z4.

Will post up dyno results hopefully by the end of the day. Feedback from Beta testers has been phenomenal :)

BMS has done it again !!

fuzzy;493079 said:
Hey guys.. Tks for all the interest ;)

We are currently testing 3 sets of PowerBox around Singapore with our beta tester group. Testing involves datalogging as well as Dyno runs. We're scheduled for a dyno run today on one of the Beta tester's Z4.

Will post up dyno results hopefully by the end of the day. Feedback from Beta testers has been phenomenal :)

BMS has done it again !!

Good piece of news. Please pardon my ignorant question - is the PowerBox the same technology that is used to juice up the 335s?

C3P0;493104 said:
Good piece of news. Please pardon my ignorant question - is the PowerBox the same technology that is used to juice up the 335s?

Pretty much. Internal programming, I/O channels & parameters are different but fundamental idea is the same, and it comes from the same principal.

chesterchong;484472 said:
hello! does anyone know if there are any upgrades available for the N52B25 engine? mine is the Z4 sdrive23i. alittle underpowered. bearing in mind that the sdrive23 is much more underpowered compared to the 325i coupe.

question 1, are there any available mods ranging from small upgrades to the major ones?

question 2, are there any available supercharger/turbocharger kits available for the N52B25?

thanks!!

hi bro chester,

nice speaking to you earlier at bms today, im the black z4 with tann top. gave some report on the power box yeah :)

Hey guys,

Did some dyno testing on Chester's ride yesterday.

Powerbox is switchable from the cabin so it made life easy for us when we wanted to do before/after runs.

Nice gains everywhere. Delta gains from low rpm with differences increasing as we go towards the higher rpms. Peak gains are over 24bhp & 28Nm. Peak power is made at 6000rpm holding strong all the way to redline.

Will scan the dyno chart and post it up.

Just took chester's car out for a hard drive on map 3 earlier.
Had his car for a couple of hours the day before he had the powerbox installed.
Gains can certainly be felt, much more torquey on the mid-high bands but i felt the front end can be pushed a little more. However the pull off in mid revs are very obvious.
Perhaps also i'm not familiar with the n52 configuration but on Sports/Sports+ modes in manual gear, when in pushing redline in M3 and releasing the accelerator, it upshifts to M4? Maybe it's the ECU's engine protection function to prevent it from being on high revs for too long, but you can imagine how frustrating it must be to be in "race mode" and having the gears upshift automatically unexpectedly. Not to mention can be potentially dangerous too.
Possible to overcome this somehow by instructing the powerbox to not upshift in such cases? It's fine in D mode, but if in Sports/Sports+/M mode, i feel the car shouldn't do anything unpredictably.

Then again, maybe i'm not familiar with the car. *shrug

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor8832

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back