Navigation Update for 2015

BMW FOREVER

Hi Guys, please PM me if any of you are interested in updating your Navigation system to the latest version consisting of MCE. I am a regular on the Bimmerfest forum and there is a guy called Gery there who provided me with the download link and the FSC code foe USD50 which is roughly SGD66. I did the download myself and updated the navigation. Very straightforward process.

NOTE: This is only for the CIC Idrive...the NBT version not yet released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Navigation Update for 2015

Thank you n keep it going

BMW FOREVER;1104939 said:
Hi Guys, please PM me if any of you are interested in updating your Navigation system to the latest version consisting of MCE. I am a regular on the Bimmerfest forum and there is a guy called Gery there who provided me with the download link and the FSC code foe USD50 which is roughly SGD66. I did the download myself and updated the navigation. Very straightforward process.

Wow...This is good. Can PM me the cost & details how to update. Driving a F10 520i 2012.

Thanks

Kel

kel@bmwsg;1105202 said:
Wow...This is good. Can PM me the cost & details how to update. Driving a F10 520i 2012.

Thanks

Kel

Price alrdy stated there

I don't know why I can't start a new thread. This is related to the BMW Connecteddrive, is this service available on current and 2013 model?

kahlid;1105206 said:
I don't know why I can't start a new thread. This is related to the BMW Connecteddrive, is this service available on current and 2013 model?

As long as urs is CIC shld b able. U send your VIN to Gerry he will let u know can or cannot

dimebag;1105214 said:
What's the difference between CIC and NBT?

NBT=Next Big Thing
CIC simply put as Computer In Car
Pls correct if wrong
Kum xia

BMW FOREVER;1104939 said:

Hi BMW Forever, I am interested to update, kindly PM me your contact as I am newbie here. Thanks

Navigation Update for 2015

Please pm me ......

I'll match the ang mo's price just for kicks ......

Please suppork local talent ..... Haha !

I am also keen, but I think mine is NBT, Nov 2012 PML unit. Can pm me so I can check if the update is available. Thanks.

Hi Bro, How to get in touch with Gerry ? Do you have his email address ? Need to check how to buy and also on the procedures to install the map.

Hi all, to those who wish to contact Gerry for the navigation update, I am posting the details below.

Just send an email to Gerry:

BMW NavCodes:
[email protected]

And Include the following information:

Short VIN: Last 7 characters of VIN
Map Region: North America, Europe, etc.

Cost is $50 via PayPal.

Map Download Links and Instructions provided with FSC Code.

The process is you download the map, which is a .rar or multipart .rar package, extract it, copy to USB Flash drive, and install via the car USB port, entering the FSC Code via the iDrive Controller when prompted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back