Navigation Update for 2015

Re: Navigation Update for 2015

Since Codewerkz match prices, we should go and updates our maps... like mine just updated MCE maps...

Also can get health checkup for our rides ... thats depending if the boss free or not.

Why give others business when local talent is superstar?

BMW FOREVER;1104939 said:
Hi Guys, please PM me if any of you are interested in updating your Navigation system to the latest version consisting of MCE. I am a regular on the Bimmerfest forum and there is a guy called Gery there who provided me with the download link and the FSC code foe USD50 which is roughly SGD66. I did the download myself and updated the navigation. Very straightforward process.

NOTE: This is only for the CIC Idrive...the NBT version not yet released.

Bro, just bought a pi unit that without the navi system. Can I install the navi app for this 2011 f10.?

It is so simple, just 3 steps:

1. Call Tony to make appointment
2. Go down to CW, and 15mins was all it took for my original 2011 map to be updated to 2015
3. Pay and drive off....

Thanks Tony....

It is so simple, just 3 steps:

1. Call Tony to make appointment
2. Go down to CW, and 15mins was all it took for my original 2011 map to be updated to 2015
3. Pay and drive off....

Thanks Tony....:)

JASO;1112061 said:
Bro, just bought a pi unit that without the navi system. Can I install the navi app for this 2011 f10.?

Hi Tony,

Pls help.?

JASO;1112272 said:
Hi Tony,

Pls help.?

Hi there JASO,

For this,I think you need to get a basic iDrive with navigation system retrofitted - something like retrofitting the CIC or NBT system with a HDD and navigation. Then, only update the map if needed. Coding cannot unlock something that isn't there in the first place, if I understand it correctly.

Bro Wobbles took the words right out of my mouth .......

That being said ..... there is always a solution to every problem. Will send you a PM .......

JASO;1112272 said:
Hi Tony,

Pls help.?

wobbles;1112286 said:
Hi there JASO,

For this,I think you need to get a basic iDrive with navigation system retrofitted - something like retrofitting the CIC or NBT system with a HDD and navigation. Then, only update the map if needed. Coding cannot unlock something that isn't there in the first place, if I understand it correctly.

Codewerx;1105244 said:
Please pm me ......

I'll match the ang mo's price just for kicks ......

Please suppork local talent ..... Haha !

Hi Codewerx,

Can pm me? I cannot PM. Interested in the map update and maybe some others. Thanks

I am interested too... last time someone asks me for my VIN and I still cannot locate. can someone help me where to find the VIN?

Got mine updated ... Thanks for sharing this.. it is very straightforward and easy though I dun really use the GPS that often.

BMW FOREVER;1104939 said:
Hi Guys, please PM me if any of you are interested in updating your Navigation system to the latest version consisting of MCE. I am a regular on the Bimmerfest forum and there is a guy called Gery there who provided me with the download link and the FSC code foe USD50 which is roughly SGD66. I did the download myself and updated the navigation. Very straightforward process.

NOTE: This is only for the CIC Idrive...the NBT version not yet released.

Hi I am interested please pm me at 96399868
Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back