Need for exhaust recommendation - E90

Re: Need for exhaust recommendation - E90

C3P0;490468 said:
Thanks bro. But I guess it should be higher priced than Remus/SS/Eisenmann...you know the rough price?
No prob about the hp gain, I know muffler is insignificant to hp gain :laughlik:

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Ben, your answer really caught me by surprise.

:oooops: :errr: KNN @#$%^&* typo. :sickinbe: :furious:

edit liao. :woottt:

LOL. Good for you then. I asked, but they act blur. Imagine this, for a e64 owner...30K down the shitters.

ACS6;490505 said:
LOL. Good for you then. I asked, but they act blur. Imagine this, for a e64 owner...30K down the shitters.
Holy s***. 30K.
(sigh...also out of my budget....)

C3P0;490402 said:
Dear bros,
I am looking for exhaust for my e90 325.

The criterias are:
1) the louder the better. (I am a sound whore. :) )
2) preferably a quad exhaust if there's one available. (I guess I need to change my rear diffuser too, but that's another issue....)
3) must be LTA approved. (I have a feeling this criteria and #2) above will crash head.)
4) I don't worry about performance (I drive like a tortoise anyway), so I guess I only need a muffler and not the full exhaust / or midpipe.

Will appreciate any good and kind advices from the experienced bros here (no OT please). Thank you in advance.

Congrates on your new E90, BROBOT :)

LTA compliant quad exhaust for E90 325i not many - sebring, remus are one of them. So I guess the best way for your exhaust mod will be reversing the steps above. Get the 2) & 3) then...1).

ACS6;490505 said:

Omg 30K WTF.

C3P0;490402 said:
Dear bros,

The criterias are:
2) preferably a quad exhaust if there's one available. (I guess I need to change my rear diffuser too, but that's another issue....)
3) must be LTA approved. (I have a feeling this criteria and #2) above will crash head.)
4) I don't worry about performance (I drive like a tortoise anyway), so I guess I only need a muffler and not the full exhaust / or midpipe.

Will appreciate any good and kind advices from the experienced bros here (no OT please). Thank you in advance.

criteria #1 & #3 are mutually exclusive...either or situation. unfortunately i regretted going with #3 and trust me they all sound lame.

since you don't drive a REX go for #1 or a muffler + resonator deleted option.

C3P0;490402 said:
Dear bros,

The criterias are:

criteria #1 & #3 are mutually exclusive...either or situation. unfortunately i regretted going with #3 and trust me they all sound lame.

ACS6;490483 said:
BRO, I drive an e64 650i. Full ACS setup from PML. They promise to provide letter but once car delivered..."what letter?"....

You tell me.

+1 on my previous ride. Damn annoying to go for inspection and try to explain that it's PML installed. Damn annoying to call PML and get ping ponged from one person to another and still no letter.

C3PO, I've hear Sebring is loud and LTA approved, but personally never experienced it.

stefman;490634 said:
C3PO, I've hear Sebring is loud and LTA approved, but personally never experienced it.
Thanks stefman for your kind advice. I'll check out, no prob :)

Deadkookaburra;490594 said:
criteria #1 & #3 are mutually exclusive...either or situation. .
Yup, agreed. If want to be loud then cannot be scared of garmen, if scared of garmen then just keep quiet. Of course I'm talking about exhaust :laughlik:

unfortunately i regretted going with #3 and trust me they all sound lame.
Yes, I agree. If I'm garmen I'll also make sure these exhaust are not too loud. Personally, I hate those bikes that wake me up in the middle of the night with their boomz boomz boomz.

Poison siah! :lol2:

318 NewBoy;490521 said:
Congrates on your new E90, BROBOT :)

LTA compliant quad exhaust for E90 325i not many - sebring, remus are one of them. So I guess the best way for your exhaust mod will be reversing the steps above. Get the 2) & 3) then...1).
Kum siah bro.
Supersprint got or not? On the E46 320s I heard, I preferred SS to Remus or Sebring. :)
Anyway, guessed I will have to forgo #1 since all LTA approved one quite muted.

Sigh, who ask Robot to be such a good boy boy le?

C3P0;490402 said:
Dear bros,

The criterias are:

u de robot. i hate u now.:lol:

acupunch;490758 said:
u de robot. i hate u now.:lol:
Aiya, wait till you see my non-lowered car, macham like a SUV. You sure laugh, I guarantee :D

C3P0;490402 said:
Dear bros,

The criterias are:

Hi, If you really want loud you can try fix side plant this is what i had done in to my 325coupe and the sound i cfm you is louder than those wrx,evo, gtr for sure. You want can come to my shop and see see.

Call me at 83316770 for the address.

C3P0;490774 said:
Aiya, wait till you see my non-lowered car, macham like a SUV. You sure laugh, I guarantee :D
that's temporary only. i don't care. next u see my car u still need to siam. cos I debadge to TOYOTA VIOS liow. :chinese:

C3P0;490734 said:
Kum siah bro.
Supersprint got or not? On the E46 320s I heard, I preferred SS to Remus or Sebring. :)
Anyway, guessed I will have to forgo #1 since all LTA approved one quite muted.

Sigh, who ask Robot to be such a good boy boy le?

Yup, Supersprint also approved one.. it comes with muffler (twin pipe) + center resonator. It sounds not much different with the rest (I mean those approved type like remus & sebring), but if you ever go to route #1, hehe.... :dance: So far I have heard remus & sebring exhaust note w/o resonator, but personally I feel supersprint sounds the best.

Supersprint just released a quad-pipe muffler not too long ago. I asked the price from Jeep Chee, my jaw dropped to the floor...:shakehea:

somebodykill;490775 said:
Hi, If you really want loud you can try fix side plant this is what i had done in to my 325coupe and the sound i cfm you is louder than those wrx,evo, gtr for sure. You want can come to my shop and see see.

Call me at 83316770 for the address.

Steady! You got balls. I bought the e-valve control for my e64 looking for someone who has the balls to do side branch project for me. Will contact you to view. Good on you. Low end torque sucked big time right? LOL...

C3P0;490402 said:
Dear bros,

The criterias are:

Wahhh Robot change to e90 already! congrats

Are there any plug n play muffler only exhaust other than sebring and supersprint? Prefer jap brands.

Thanks

Brobot, you got 325? I also hate you now, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

500x_c-3p0-tape-dispenser.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back