• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Need Help on changing rims

kenlim

hi,im new to this forum and everything about cars..i would like to change my old stock rims which if im not wrong is 18" V spoke 248 rims on my 630i to the new 1 i saw which is a 19" BMW M6 Style Wheels Rims( the website and pictures are in there).i dont know whether it can fit in my tyres and the bolt pattern thingy.really need help on this...and if anyone knows where i can get it in singapore the exact same rims and the price it will be of cause better!!..HELP ME!!!:whatthe: :whatthe: :whatthe:

Title:
19 inch M6 Style Wheels Rims
Condition:
Brand new
Diameter:
19 Inch
Width:
8.5 front and 9.5 rear
Offsets:
ET.20 front and ET.25 rear
Bolt pattern:
5x120
Finish:
Black w/ Red Lip
Fitment:
BMW E39 525 528 530 540 M5
BMW E60 525 528 530 535 545 550 M5
BMW E63 645 650 M6
BMW E38 745 750
BMW E65 745 750 760 B7

19" BMW M6 Style Wheels Rims 525 545 645 745 M5 M6 B7:eBay Motors (item 400068507931 end time Aug-29-09 10:34:24 PDT)

Re: Need Help on changing rims

Ray's had M6 rims at his shop in Kaki Bukit. Call him at 6342 2328

Based on that spec.. Yes it will fit

do u think its good to buy from ebay??like this one?...and if i get the rims where can i have them installed??and roughly how much do i have to pay for them to fix it on??sorry im really new to these!!

kenlim;469578 said:
do u think its good to buy from ebay??like this one?...and if i get the rims where can i have them installed??and roughly how much do i have to pay for them to fix it on??sorry im really new to these!!

I would prefer to buy from local agent just in case you need the service from them. If I am not wrong, original M6 rims don't come with the offset that you mentioned.

You may check with PML for the offset of your rims, should be +14 front and +14 rear. M6 may be +12 front and +17 rear.

Jadis;469580 said:
I would prefer to buy from local agent just in case you need the service from them. If I am not wrong, original M6 rims don't come with the offset that you mentioned.

off set meaning??so its like fake??not worth buying??

Jadis;469583 said:
Some nice rims to show you.

yea i show those while surfing this forum..haha..but im looking for 19" black with red lip rims..i found some by breyton and DPE...still looking around..haha..but not sure the pricing and stuff!!:errrrrrr:

Nothing wrong with buying frm ebay.. Most of us buy our car parts online too..

Installation is cheap at most 20 dollars and can be done anywhere even diy.. Provided it comes with the tyres else you have to buy your tyres locally for 19 inch 255 and 285 typically it will cost 2k to 3.5k depending on brands

Btw just to let u know these are not original m6 rims these are miro wheels m6 style..

I would suggest u try visit ray-s.. If u can find something u like locally why go for the more troublesome way

Terry;469585 said:
Nothing wrong with buying frm ebay.. Most of us buy our car parts online too..

Installation is cheap at most 20 dollars and can be done anywhere even diy.. Provided it comes with the tyres else you have to buy your tyres locally for 19 inch 255 and 285 typically it will cost 2k to 3.5k depending on brands

Btw just to let u know these are not original m6 rims these are miro wheels m6 style..

I would suggest u try visit ray-s.. If u can find something u like locally why go for the more troublesome way

I see...btw if my wheels are now 18" rims and i wanan change it to 19" rims i have to change the tyres too?...can i have Ray shop address?? THANKS in ADVANCED !!..really appreciiate alot!!::)

kenlim;469582 said:
off set meaning??so its like fake??not worth buying??

no..offset means how far away your wheel frm the hub...

take a read : Wheel Tech - Offset

kenlim;469587 said:
I see...btw if my wheels are now 18" rims and i wanan change it to 19" rims i have to change the tyres too?...can i have Ray shop address?? THANKS in ADVANCED !!..really appreciiate alot!!::)

yes of course you need to buy brand new tires....

Address: 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-41
spacer.gif
Telephone : 6342 2328

just go to rays... if u have any other question he can asnwer you as well... look for Raymond..he is da boss... he is also driving a 630i

Jadis;469580 said:

You may check with PML for the offset of your rims, should be +14 front and +14 rear. M6 may be +12 front and +17 rear.

yeap +12 and +17 is the M6 offset...

that miro wheels i designed for the normal 5er hence that offset... it will fit but will look sunken in unless spacers is used

Ken

For a 6 series, you can even try 22"...check out Raymond's 6 with 22" ;)

hi. i am also interested in this 19" m6 rim and did went down to rays. however, i am very concern about the price quoted can be 'robert price' if u r not the seasoned customer like those who recommend the shop here.. there are also taiwan or what they call replica rims. questions is how to find out the price of the 19" rim discussed here.

does any kind soul know the estimated retail price?
been to other rims shops around singapore, once they see u drive a bmw, their chopper is very sharp.

John

It's been a while since I was running 19" (now on 20" and 22") but 19" replica rims (of good quality) should be less than S$500 each. Maybe the other guys can chip in.

Rim shops in SG also quite competitive so you should be able to get a good price by driving around to a few shops.

However find out the price of tyres as well as they can always quote you low on rims but get it back on the tyres!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back