Need Paint Repair

STAN TAN

Hi Guys, need your advise on paintwork repair for a car dent and bad scratch.

my car front ( above my front wheel) has been dented (10cents size) by UFO (Unidentified Freaking Object) the paint has came off exposing the base, hope to get more info from forumers who has been through this and get more info for a reliable and resonable shop for paintjob + repair. if can advise me on $damage$ will be great.

I'm driving a 4yr old E90 and hope that new paint job will match my current washed/ faded/discoloured paint.

its getting very irritating to look at and very unsightly. :shakehea:

thanks for the advises in advance.

Re: Need Paint Repair

sorry to hear bout ur plight. go to mike at SWC (Sin WeeChuan) or yew lip. both can be found under workshops and help section.

if you haven't sent your car for repair, give me a pm. Can recommend a few good ones depending on your location.

Cheers

my friend has the same car as yours in titanium silver and recently had a similar damage to yours.

his bumper had a small hole. apparently since the bumper is rubber it cannot be repaired so needed to be replaced. $700-800.

respray of bumper another $250-300.

workshop was a site sponsor.

my firend didnt shop around because he was in a hurry... not sure if cheap or expensive

I recently had mine done at Juzz4cars... did the whole left side as some sore eyed person keyed my car from the head light area all theway to the rear lights... paint work cost me around $800

my car was also hit by an unknown car in bugis last thu so got to send for paint to.

my experience was bumper used to cost about 180, i wonder whether this is still market price?

wccm;530766 said:
my car was also hit by an unknown car in bugis last thu so got to send for paint to.

my experience was bumper used to cost about 180, i wonder whether this is still market price?
180 to 250 i suppose. depends on workshop as well.dun compromise on quality

Dear threadstarter, any update on where you go and feedback on the workshop you went?

I need to re-do almost half side of my car due to careless driving and estimation. mostly knocks on carparks walls etc. anyone has a good repair shop to recommend. more concern on quality which must not be compromise.

thanks.

nikolaus_ong;530045 said:
I recently had mine done at Juzz4cars... did the whole left side as some sore eyed person keyed my car from the head light area all theway to the rear lights... paint work cost me around $800

I think this guys should get keyed all the way from head to toe ... what is their problem??

dfstan;532761 said:
Dear threadstarter, any update on where you go and feedback on the workshop you went?

I need to re-do almost half side of my car due to careless driving and estimation. mostly knocks on carparks walls etc. anyone has a good repair shop to recommend. more concern on quality which must not be compromise.

thanks.

lye design is about as good as it gets if price is not a factor.
Their job is impeccable.

if on budget, you can try ah san eurotech auto.

dfstan;536974 said:
went to see SWC for quote. wondering anyone has good or back feedback?
he has worked on numerous bimmers bro. u can rest assure. quality is 2nd to none.

Hi Guys,

i'm driving a navy blue 320i... just got into a car accident, my both passenger doors are badly scratch and dented.

i hear for BMW cars, cannot anyhow send to normal workshop for repair.

any workshop recommended?

happyduke;527369 said:
if you haven't sent your car for repair, give me a pm. Can recommend a few good ones depending on your location.

Cheers

Need your "lobang" as well....thinking to respray my whole car...tks in advance.

sayno;540003 said:
can i know where is SWC?
bro, can be found under workshop and help section in this forum.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back