Never noticed a F34 until i saw it against other cars!

William Chin

Hi everyone!

I was car shopping with my wife over the weekend and had shortlisted a few models as below
  • A5 Sportback
  • BMW 528
  • CLA200
  • 2008 630 Cab
So we walked around and sat in each of the cars and was happily deciding which one to get... until we saw this sporty white 335 Gran Turismo staring at us and my wife went "Whats that? it looks sporty!"

With no idea whatsoever, we walked towards it and bang! it was beautiful! granted the back is a bit higher than usual but hey, the overall shape matches pretty well due to its larger than usual 3 series size

We then took it to a test drive and whilst turning into the highway, i decided, for the very first time in 10 years to floor the pedal upon take off... my wife got a shock! she was pushed back to her seat and the car just flew!

We had decided to get the car!

However, upon going online to research the car.. it seems like a lot of people are mocking the 3 series GT which is leaving me post purchase regret :(

I loved it, my wife loved it and the space behind is so luxurious and it adds a sporty combo to the car

In your fair opinion after seeing a 3 series GT in real iife, is it really that bad? I agree that the online photos dont do justice... We thought it looked good in real life.. even better than the other models i listed above...

P.S any other F34 owners out there? or am i one of the only 10 people in Singapore that has bought one! *i guess it means im exclusive lol

Re: Never noticed a F34 until i saw it against other cars!

Do u think that its an SUV? Sgcarmart lists the 3er GT and 5er GT as SUVs. Weird

And looks are subjective, you bought the car for yourself, not for others. No need to regret...except if u bought the new 2 series Active Tourer...hhurhur

MW;1105613 said:
Do u think that its an SUV? Sgcarmart lists the 3er GT and 5er GT as SUVs. Weird

And looks are subjective, you bought the car for yourself, not for others. No need to regret...except if u bought the new 2 series Active Tourer...hhurhur

Actually no leh! I think it looks like a sporty car? but not as sporty as coupes etc. I drive a 2006 320 now which i had traded in and i just feel its a bigger sedan with coupe look and luxurious space. i think i'm weird lol

To be honest, i never really appreciated the appearances of SUVs and Station Wagons (personal taste) but somehow that monster drew me in.

what category do u think the 3er and 5er gts fall under?

William Chin;1105615 said:
what category do u think the 3er and 5er gts fall under?

I dunno, looks more like a sports wagon to me since no backside

I had seen 3GT, 4GC & 5GT in real life. It look worse than wagon. The only good looking GC from BMW is 6GC.

Anyway, it is good that you moved from 320 to 335.

aiya if its a BMW, it looks good. CNY time all your aunties will scream BMW!!

davidtch said:
I had seen 3GT, 4GC & 5GT in real life. It look worse than wagon. The only good looking GC from BMW is 6GC.

GT's shapes compare to wagons'? LOL, no way.

F10 has nice wagons, but say we look at Audi's wagons.......

The most important thing is....

... was the salesgirl chio? Got picture? (only if chio)

:lol2: On a more serious note: congratulations on the purchase, and welcome to the forum!

kenntona;1105622 said:
GT's shapes compare to wagons'? LOL, no way.

F10 has nice wagons, but say we look at Audi's wagons.......

The F11 is not bad also lah...

View attachment 65284

As long as you like can liao. why care what others think. + you got a 335.... what's there to feel bad about.

I personally think the 3GT looks ok (not as bad as the 5GT, but damn the interior in the 5GT is good stuff), at least you got a nice little active spoiler at the back too.

You can always slap on some killer BBS LMs and M-Perf parts.

F34_335GT%20StudieAG%20KOBE.jpg

F34_335GT%20StudieAG%20KOBE%202.jpg

or 3D Design

3101-23411_02_900.jpg

3101-23421_01_900.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

the only disadvantage is u cannot mod to YaM3 and then stick ///M3 behind cos dun have M3 GT

You are not alone. I got the f34 last February n there are 2 more forumers here.
For me i like the rear space, bigger than the 3 touring and 5 series. If you love modding, too bad nothing much you can do. Till now they don't produce the black grille

Gad, pls post pics

Jason8822;1105664 said:
Gad, pls post pics
Soon soon... once the mod is up. A few more to go hopefully by December

Saw it at PML few months ago, I think the 3GT isn't too bad looking, not bloated like the 5GT. But if I had to get a F3x I'll probably get a 4GC.

Never noticed a F34 until i saw it against other cars!

If you like the power of a 335, you hv many choices as that engine is found in many BMW models. I am personally not a fan of GTs as the lines don't look right for me. Just be happy as it appeals to you and you are the one who will live with it so drive what you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Never like the GTs, neither here not there.

But really, it does not matter as long as u like it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pwin777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back