• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New 520LCi

Re: New 520LCi

bonsoir;423708 said:
wow...okk, ur E39 is 2.2ltr right? it's a good car...2 of my buddies have them....they zhng until siao! i think spent more on the car than the family man....hahaha....hahah...
anyway, no hard feelings hor....see ya around soon....

Cheerio!:)
It's 2.2L. No $$ to zhng now. Economy bad. But I spend quite a lot of $$ to replace d worn parts LY.

By d way, i believe E60 comes wif bolted down car mat. Why do u need 3M car mat?

Well car is just a means of transport, so it doesn't really matter what car u drive tho. Ppl can do anything they like, so just ignore them ;)

MW;423719 said:
I drove a Hyundai Getz and got laughed at by many... dun ask me who..

aiyah....
can afford to drive a CAR in Sg considered very blessed liao la...even if u drive a geely? or gila? who cares? haha...as long as u enjoy the ride and most importantly, don burn big hole in pocket can liao lor.....
enjoy the getz la (my friend told me it's also sip petrol one...good la....save the earth too...).hahaa....

33;423722 said:
it is still a car....you have a problem with SAWADEE LAND??

wahh....don like that leh, don bully me la....in fact? i love to drink tom yam soup, have a friend who operates one near jalan besar....hahaa...
but seriously, the first batch of altis? from thailand? poor quality control, i have a buddy who bought it and after few months using? when he pressed on the window up/down button? whole thing went IN la!! hahahaa!! when brought back to Borneo for service? SA said "oh...normal la"....hahahaha!

Sawadee-Khap! :yikess:

davidtch;423753 said:
It's 2.2L. No $$ to zhng now. Economy bad. But I spend quite a lot of $$ to replace d worn parts LY.

By d way, i believe E60 comes wif bolted down car mat. Why do u need 3M car mat?

is it? donno leh, i just ask and he said on la....so get another layer of comfy-ness for the feet? hehehe....
true true, i also scared i will zhng....argghh...trying to steer clear....but i guessed first thing first is to maybe do self diy wax 2 layers...i used to use zymol products...but cos it's black color? donno wether zymol will leave wax residue behind or not...black magic was good...but for clear coat paint...

any advice would be good...i read somewhere in here that people were using poorboy shampoo? never seen it man... any recommendations would be great.

Cheerio!:)

Congrate to all that placed order for the 520i, I got mine 2 weeks ago, and there is not a single moment of regret. Most PPI will tell you this 520i with 4 cylinders is under power, but i found it too powerful, i hardly got the chance to floor the accelerator even on the normal mode. Sport mode is even more powerful and very responsive.

I droved E39 520i 6 years ago with the 2.2l 6 cylinder engine, and i can tell you that this new e60 4 cylinder engine is as refined and as powerful as the one in the E39.

For this price, i can't complaint and i personally will not anticipate the price to drop below $130k (without loan rebate ) even with a group buy.

MW;423719 said:
I drove a Hyundai Getz and got laughed at by many... dun ask me who..

I laughed when u said to me that I owed you a milo Dinosaur

wait till u upgrade your ignition and change to spec II spark plugs + off the DTC.... :))))) hell lots of fun for only a 2L NA engine :)

kbcheng;423875 said:
Congrate to all that placed order for the 520i, I got mine 2 weeks ago, and there is not a single moment of regret. Most PPI will tell you this 520i with 4 cylinders is under power, but i found it too powerful, i hardly got the chance to floor the accelerator even on the normal mode. Sport mode is even more powerful and very responsive.

I droved E39 520i 6 years ago with the 2.2l 6 cylinder engine, and i can tell you that this new e60 4 cylinder engine is as refined and as powerful as the one in the E39.

For this price, i can't complaint and i personally will not anticipate the price to drop below $130k (without loan rebate ) even with a group buy.

TripleM;423947 said:
I laughed when u said to me that I owed you a milo Dinosaur

Actually u still owe me tat milo u frog face

luckybull;423948 said:
wait till u upgrade your ignition and change to spec II spark plugs + off the DTC.... :))))) hell lots of fun for only a 2L NA engine :)

Hey bro, i'm not a mod person, normally stock car person...hee...can u share with me how much usually to upgrade ignitiion and change to Spec II spark plugs?
I can't afford too much changes leh...cannot burst budget...hehe...

thanks ya....:oops:

PMed u already

bonsoir;424044 said:
Hey bro, i'm not a mod person, normally stock car person...hee...can u share with me how much usually to upgrade ignitiion and change to Spec II spark plugs?
I can't afford too much changes leh...cannot burst budget...hehe...

thanks ya....:oops:

kbcheng;423875 said:

lets meet soon for tea/coffee...i know another brother here who's getting his E60 in another 2 weeks....i'm getting mine tommorrow...was supposed to get it friday morning but kena sent to SMU for course whole day on friday leh, and i need to handover my current ride by friday, so they rushing it out for me tommorrow afternoon....i hope they do a good job man....hopefully they won't mess up...my SE told me they need to update the computer, blah blah blah.....haa....:cloud9:

Tested BMW 320i, 323i, 520i and Lexus IS250 and narrowed down my choices to BMW 323i and Lexus IS250 after taking into account price and performance.

Would have bought BMW 323i except that PML does not have the colour of my choice (blue water exterior with oyster interior). In fact, there are only a handful of ex stock units.

Have to wait for next consignment and SE said even then PML has no prior info on the colors, hence have to KIV my purchase ... :(

ktnpl;424310 said:
Tested BMW 320i, 323i, 520i and Lexus IS250 and narrowed down my choices to BMW 323i and Lexus IS250 after taking into account price and performance.

Would have bought BMW 323i except that PML does not have the colour of my choice (blue water exterior with oyster interior). In fact, there are only a handful of ex stock units.

Have to wait for next consignment and SE said even then PML has no prior info on the colors, hence have to KIV my purchase ... :(

I see, ithink the 323i and is250 very creamy engines....i went with friends a month ago to test drive together with them....actually lexus one is very silent...and engine very smooth, won't lose out to BMW 323....but then again? it's still the ultimate driving machine when u hear it purr away...with the 6 potter...heee....

oh btw, i just collected my ride today, still have some wax marks they didn't waxed off properly cos i guessed they rushed it out for me today instead of tmmorrow, even the license tag guy was at my car to screw on while my SE was inside explaining the functions to me (i still lost..haa). and they had a major meeting today to talk about some price adjustment upwards for all models....hmmm...again, this is what my SE told me...that prices going up very very soon...:yummie:

Cheers all! yahoo! shiok feeling la....but still taking it easy to drive and run in a bit first....haa...only clocked 50km so far...hehee....

see u all soon! :cloud9:

My SE told me they have never brought into Singapore any BMW car with blue water exterior and oyster interior, but guess what, it's a lie

94_19_l.jpg

bonsoir;424375 said:
nice color leh.....

hehe we have same good taste brother :p

not settling for any other color combi except this one, be it 323i, 325i or 335i:woowooo:

Hi,

Just booked a 520i last sunday for 133K nett. Bargained real hard... cannot wait for it to arrive.

Cheers!

vincent4;424384 said:
Hi,

Just booked a 520i last sunday for 133K nett. Bargained real hard... cannot wait for it to arrive.

Cheers!

Was the price after loan rebate?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaibk8codes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups