• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New 520LCi

Re: New 520LCi

sorry to off thread abit, was wondering if the 5 series is going at 133k then how much is the 3series going for currently?

ktnpl;425252 said:
hi, what was the mileage when you first collected the car? was told that starting is at least 30 km is that true?

mine was 20km exactly, they will run up your car abit first before delivering it to u.....normal....but i got a deep scratch in the door frame man....buay tahan....so please be careful cos u don't know what's happening behind the scenes....and I FOUND out last nite (after washing and waxing the car DIY) that they was a small chip on the paint work outside which i didn't noticed....SIGH! (i park in covered lot, so doubt it came from there)....sian...:angry:

jerms;425326 said:
sorry to off thread abit, was wondering if the 5 series is going at 133k then how much is the 3series going for currently?

I think the 320? base was going as low as 108k but that wasd a month ago, heard that they adjusting the price upwards....the professional series is around 114-115k....the 323-325 was going around close to 140k.....
:yummie: :)

bonsoir;425230 said:
Good price liao la...i got mine for 2k more....but got the new I-Drive instead cos it's last. and my color is brown on black....heee....heard is good color....kinda luxurious coror inside...hee...

Anyway, i don't think they'll give u solar tint at that price man....go to cool and lite at either toh guan or Ubi tech park area... (paya ubi, bliock 53, facing PIE).

GOod price, i got mine fixed last saturday....

Garmin? my SE told me if PML fix it? gonna cost 4k on our cars leh...

any bros here know how much can get it done outside? reliable bo?:oops:

Brown on Black is nice... I got the Monaco Blue with Beige interior.. getting keys tomorrow.

Nope, didn't come with solar tint.. was only focused on getting the lower price...

How much was your Cool N Lite solar tinting? Am considering..

Also, did anyone upgrade their rims? To the 18 or 19inch original rims?

there are so many choices for everything, having a headache:
tinting: vkool, cool n lite, 3M etc...if you got sgcarmart, can see more choices as well with ratings
paint protection: CS II, toughseal, Master touch etc...

luckily i've decided on 1 item - GPS=Garmin.

GPS is really very useful for those who don't know S'pore map very well like me ;p I bought the Garmin 255W from the IT shows, It come with a Free case and the charger @ $429 :) Glad i did not buy it from Eastgear cos their PI unit doesn't come with junction view.

EJH;425584 said:
tinting: vkool, cool n lite, 3M etc...if you got sgcarmart, can see more choices as well with ratings

EJH;425584 said:

I believe CSII also do solar film. They have a promo recently 2 in 1 whereby u pay for PPS & get film for free. Not sure if it still on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back