• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New 630 or used 645ci ?

nivlek88

Hello all,

I am currently driving a E46 and Fw want to get a small car for her daily use. thank god i managed to convinced her to get a SUV so that I have opportunity to change from 4doors to 2doors .
i am actually considering getting a new alphine white 630 or a used 645ci which i have to respray

Budget is around SGD250,000/=
Many thanks in advance ,
or is there other models i can consider?

Re: New 630 or used 645ci ?

in my opinion ,,,

get a brand new alpine white 630

porsche boxster? (20 characters)

645ci!!!! the V8 rumble is awesome!!

Decision can't be made simply on the purchase price of the car, cos the running costs between a 6-cyl 3.0L and a 8-Cyl 4.4L are 'quite' different...

Buy the biggest engine (that you can afford), on the smallest body (that you can find)... for the biggest smile on your face... 8)

Heard the new 355 turbo might be going for around 250k. Dun rule that babe out. I suspect the 355 will have better resale in future.

is it out already ?? thanks bro
sounds a bit stupid to ask this , but can someone enlighten me " whats the difference between a E63 and a E64 6series?" thanks alot

hitmee;148786 said:
porsche boxster? (20 characters)

i personally do like the porsche alot but i think its a bit too flashy for a business person like myself .

flashy?

all successful businessman drive porsche and ferrari.
nothing is too flashy. :)

nivlek88;148795 said:
is it out already ?? thanks bro
sounds a bit stupid to ask this , but can someone enlighten me " whats the difference between a E63 and a E64 6series?" thanks alot

E63 = coupe
E64 = cabrio

hitmee;148809 said:
flashy?

all successful businessman drive porsche and ferrari.
nothing is too flashy. :)

more dentists & doctors driving porsche and ferrari
check out the car park of Mount E
know 1 doctor driving a maserati :yummie:

Well thank you Taddy !!

I think Niv was the one who viewed my car over the weekend

a new 630 would cost S$278K and no stock at present

PML raised the price of 630i? It was going for 250+++ about 3 months ago.

jpw much would a used 2 yr old 645 cabriolet cost anyway just curious. Also is the 6 series due for facelift?

yes, i think the 6er is due for a minor facelift next year.. but no major changes la.. only got soft close doors.. and few other options.. Engine.. probably the 3.0L will be upped to 272Bhp...

The cost of a 2 year old 645i is shld be around S$240K... no more than this.. I think you can consided Harry's 630i... with the Breyton Flame rims, you no need to do much...
I can sell you my Breyton Lowering Springs too, if you are interested...

Depending on your needs, if you want a rather fast car, then, a 630i wouldn't really disappoint la.. A 645i is more costly to maintain, road tax alone is S$5700+ a year.. petrol at least double the 630i.. And think about how often you will make full use of the V8 power??
I also like the V8 engines, but did the maths, and conclude that the 630i is good enough...

definitely a 645, mine is a cabrio and I am enjoying every moments of it, did a few stuffs and is going for a dyno soon to check out the increase in power

before this I had a porsche boxster 987 but a 2.7 litre as I thought the same reasons as some of the bros given of economical value but I sold that car in 8 months and got a real big burn in the pocket, no matter wat I did the car was just not fast enough, I really regreted not getting the 3.2 litre

It all depends on your style, if u are out for a totally balance car then a 645 is the one as the 6 series is designed with the V8 in mine and not the straight 6 (just my own opinon, hope I do not offend anyone)

the V8 sounds fantastic and u must sit in one to enjoy it

mine 2 cents worth

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups