New Addition

delrosa81

Hi All,

I just booked a 320i today at Alexandra and look forward to meeting you guys for meetups. Thanks

Re: New Addition

Hi, I have had my space grey 523i for a few weeks now, still in run-in stage. Really love the car, and hope to learn from all the forumers here.

welcome to the e90 club.....congrats to ur new ride......

Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome, looking forward to taking delivery of my ride.

welcome to BMW dynamic driving experiences. :thumbsup:

HI There,

I am a newbie too,

Just collect my E93 325i Cab 2 weeks ago.

Hope to meet up with you guys in the forum one of these days and learn more about how to mod a BM.

Any ideas on how I should Mod my car?

Cheers

MANdameus;266290 said:
HI There,

I am a newbie too,

Just collect my E93 325i Cab 2 weeks ago.

Hope to meet up with you guys in the forum one of these days and learn more about how to mod a BM.

Any ideas on how I should Mod my car?

Cheers

starting with wheels -> suspension ->big brakes -> bodykit -> window tint -> ICE and iterate this process over and over again till you change car. :lol2:

welcome welcome welcome (since there are 3 newbies in this thread :) )

welcome to all the new owners! :D

go to the monthly meetup and get the mod virus.... :D

Thanks to all Bros for the warm welcome! I am currently shopping for rims and a bodykit. But frankly the 320i is abit anaemic in performance so I am pretty worried upsizing my rims to like 18" and 19" that will cause acceleration to be very slow......but have no budget for 323 haha.........any bros driving a 320i and using 18" or 19" rims that can comment on the effect on the car's performance? Thanks

delrosa81;266989 said:
Thanks to all Bros for the warm welcome! I am currently shopping for rims and a bodykit. But frankly the 320i is abit anaemic in performance so I am pretty worried upsizing my rims to like 18" and 19" that will cause acceleration to be very slow......but have no budget for 323 haha.........any bros driving a 320i and using 18" or 19" rims that can comment on the effect on the car's performance? Thanks

Welcome in. Just got my ride not long ago too. I just changed to 18" forged rims. In my opinion, the car is a little quicker off the line because the rims and wheels are slightly lighter than the OEM with runflats. Cast rims without runflats will probably be the same....I think. However, the road noise has increased quite drastically.

Hi bro,

Just to check, wat forged rims did you get? Where to shop for rims for BMWs? Seem pretty difficult to find as most rim shops carry rims for Japanese cars..... Thanks!

Welcome! I'm quite new too... having got my first Beemer about 2 months ago.... truly the Ultimate Driving Machine! :)

For links to great stuff like workshops and sports rims, you can check out the Links & Resources page located at http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/workshops.php.

Hope this helps. Enjoy!

Ah finally, after ding ding dong dongs here and there, wanna cancel booking, wanna book other cars then finally made up my mind and go ahead with the E90 purchase! I be collecting my new car this coming Fri evening at Sime Darby! Looking forward to meeting up with the rest of the BMW forum bros soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zowinat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back