New E92 335 owner

Re: New E92 335 owner

Drive Audi not so poisoning hor?

iceman77;576048 said:
Wah....read until blur below.... Will watch out for your posts when you finally demod!!!

Definitely interested in some of the items below! :)

I forgot one(just added to list in previous post).

QUAIFE limited slip differential - transfers power to outer wheels on cornering and zig-zagging for quicker turn in/out.

Ahbengdriver;576039 said:
Hiadee,
welcome again to the 335 family. Currently I am having a big debate and close to a fight with the missus over whether to sell my 335 and get an F10. Looks like after several rounds, I am slowly but surely losing.

I ve got a bunch of serious performance n handling mods on my 335 that I am happy to demod and part with someone who is equally passionate about this car, if I eventually sell the car. Mine you my car is dynoed at 380 bhp and 520nm at the wheels, so that translates into about 420-430 bhp and close to 580-600nm at the crank. Not hao lian, but all these thanks to my other 335 haidees for their suggestions and encouragement. With this kind of performance, u can take on and 'chiat' many cars on the road, with the exception of supercars and some porches n tuned RS and Ms - not 'blowcow' or 'big hole'. If I sell my 335 I know I will cry for one week:verysad:. Heres some of my mods...

Engine Bay -
Boss ECU tune-almost no turbo lag
Forge Diverter Valve - holds the boost up when gears changes (Reserved)
BMS charge pipe - to handle the higher boost from the ECU tune (Reserved)
BMS Dual cone intake - for extra volume of air to feed the turbos (best in my opinion for air-intake)
STETT Intercooler - this one can add 10-20 BHP and cools your Air Intake temperature
Ultimate Racing catless downpipes - this alone can add about 30 bhp to my system. (Reserved)
ALUTEC Strut Bar

Others-
QUAIFE limited slip differential - transfers power to outer wheels on cornering and zig-zagging for quicker turn in/out.
Brembo BBK 6/4 pistons wih DS2500 brake pads
Advan RS 19 rims - BMW WTCC racing rims (Nice and tempting!)
Tyres - GY Asym 19 inch staggered
E92 M3 suspension links - front & rear - this one greatly improves handling n cornering(one of the most expensive, actual M3 parts) (Reserved)
BMW Performance suspension(shocks, springs and anti-roll bar)
M-sport body kits

Sometimes I add race gas additives too:silenced:

Wahahahahaha! Now I gotta start punting at IR!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88bet50
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back