new e92 M3 - good or not?

Re: new e92 M3 - good or not?

I think it's good looking...now just hv to see the final product..Hope the bonnet has got the buldging power dome n tail light is LED :)

The bonnet looks like someone wearing underwear with an erection.

haha confirm good! 335i, twin turbo, 306bhp & BMW claim tat max. torque of 400Nm delievered @ only 1300rpm!! 5.5sec... 100km/hr.

iScoupe said:
haha confirm good! 335i, twin turbo, 306bhp & BMW claim tat max. torque of 400Nm delievered @ only 1300rpm!! 5.5sec... 100km/hr.

huh? this is the m3 we r talking about not the 335 turbo.

i think it looks subdued...need to have side vents to make it stand out.

piasey ... 330 & 335 looks the same to me hehe maybe M3 more exhaust pipes.. btw 335i think no side vent too, heard coming singapore 4th quarter 2006.

It will be good bcos BMW never go wrong with the M3. But it would be better if all my worldcup bets dont go wrong also, and win enuf $$ to place a deposit for one :D

The rear light clusters are nice... the car looks garang in the first picture. But this baby is gonna cost a bomb!

totoseow said:
huh? this is the m3 we r talking about not the 335 turbo.

i think it looks subdued...need to have side vents to make it stand out.

hmm, actually I'll prefer it more subtle, just a bulge on the bonnet, a hint of that V8 beast underneath and the 4 tail pipes....always loved that wolf in sheep's clothing concept :yummie:

i hope this is priced taking into account the new RS4 and many new cars competing in this segment. If PML prices it exhorbitantly, the rise of the S4 in Singapore would be inevitable.

Looks like an M3 on Steroids... And would probably work like an M3 on steroids as well...

ALFA said:
Looks like an M3 on Steroids... And would probably work like an M3 on steroids as well...

The engine of the man in the car would be NA however least to say. :lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9tools
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back