New here

Re: New here

Kaiser;454739 said:
wah this thread OT until damn jialat liao... meetup should be on still lah (always last sunday of the month), usually notifications only come later in the week.

Meetup sure on one lah. If not, can still come down n on ourself wat.

Cheers

kim_pioneer;454709 said:
For your, 33 plates of Chicken rice

Hello Miss Kim, u say wan ha 33 plates of chicken rice i have many bros waiting at the side line
seven month coming................die die must eat! :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

Simone;454764 said:
Hello Miss Kim, u say wan ha 33 plates of chicken rice i have many bros waiting at the side line
seven month coming................die die must eat! :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

Ms Simone, u have many bro waiting for seven mth or u know there are many bro waiting for seven mth....... got different you know:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Anyway, tis Sunday only got coffee for you lah. At nite they still need your long long key leh. :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Wat time you reaching on Sun?

link;454880 said:
welcome bro, i am a newbie here too.
Hope to learn more from the bros here

Hi bro,

If forgot to welcome you earlier, I veri sori. Let me welcome you warmly.

Btw, don't use learn, we share share ideas lah. If not we sound like students :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Enjoy,

Cheers

kim_pioneer;454932 said:
Ms Simone, u have many bro waiting for seven mth or u know there are many bro waiting for seven mth....... got different you know:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Anyway, tis Sunday only got coffee for you lah. At nite they still need your long long key leh. :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Wat time you reaching on Sun?

U mean this coming sunday ha, like that must wash car liao. :( By the way wat time is the gathering?

Simone;454940 said:
U mean this coming sunday ha, like that must wash car liao. :( By the way wat time is the gathering?

Usual time at 4.30 until 6.30.

We can mit at 4 for coffee first lah

Cheers

Changi Sim;455008 said:
Hi everyone,

Newbie reporting

i am searching for a 2nd hand 320i. Any suggestion?

Hi Brother Sim from Changi,

2 avenues that you can check:

1. from 2nd hand dealers
2. from PML pre-own car dept.

Pros n cons from either.

But if safety n warrenty is your priority, n that you are someone who is not technically inclined; then go for option 2. But of course, there is a premium in price, though not by a lot.

But if you are veri technically sound, n you are going for lots of mod; n better still you have a good n efficient workshop backing you up, then go n bargain your heart out from 2nd hand dealers outside.

Remember to check that you get value for your money spent. Do sufficient calculation to know that you are not short-changed by the dealers. But then again, remember the badge that you are buying is premium, so you have to factor in a higher premium in terms of depreciation as compare to Jap or Korean brands

Hopefully my 2 cents worth is helpful.:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

PS. IF you are going for option 2, I can intro you to a SE from PML who also does PML Pre-own cars.

Enjoy your shopping :woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

Cheers

Simone;455013 said:
OK put time put place.

Time is 3.30 or 4 lor, Place.... umm... starbucks at leisure park lah. We can park jux outside Starbucks so that we can watch out for Feng Fei Fei lah.

Now have to inform preston, marcus, blue ice n see if others want to join or not lor.

You ok boh

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back