New M3 owner in town from the US

Re: New M3 owner in town from the US

allright guys, can you speak some english LAH! what's ANG POW? i am sure it will be fun meeting you lively bunch this sunday.
how long does the meeting usually last?

ang pow's the red packet we exchange during chinese new year.
The meetups last from 4:30 up to about 6-7pm. Hope to see you there.

Jaskin, thanks. ANG POW, i get it now.
Promise to share some autocross action with y'all, so here you go:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6077378346907379553
My office connection, bad one neh! you may want to wait till it's all loaded then watch, or else my driving looks very stupid one, taking too many breaks in the middle of a run lah!
can someone tell me where that Kalang Mr. Mac is? I asked a local friend, she's been here 6 years, still doesn't know where?
now if you really have some time to kill and wanted to learn how to drive Nurbergring Nordschleife, check this out:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3453282977914333245&q=nurbergring
enjoy and can't wait to meet you guys and your bimmers.
cheers.
tomme

McDonald at Kallang is the one near the Indoor Stadium at Mounbatten Rd.
Opposite the McD is KFC....so 2 giant junk food restaurants u can't miss.

m3racer said:
Jaskin, thanks. ANG POW, i get it now.
Promise to share some autocross action with y'all, so here you go:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6077378346907379553
My office connection, bad one neh! you may want to wait till it's all loaded then watch, or else my driving looks very stupid one, taking too many breaks in the middle of a run lah!
can someone tell me where that Kalang Mr. Mac is? I asked a local friend, she's been here 6 years, still doesn't know where?
now if you really have some time to kill and wanted to learn how to drive Nurbergring Nordschleife, check this out:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3453282977914333245&q=nurbergring
enjoy and can't wait to meet you guys and your bimmers.
cheers.
tomme

You bringing any race queens along? :) Otherwise you can pick up some along the way around Geylang :ultrasho:

no race queen lah, it will be a solo act! i think i have the place on the map...thanks for the direction!

M3Racer,
can I ask you a politically sensitive questions for cars :D You ve said you owned mostly bimmers in the USA. Why have you not own Mercedes, LEXUS, or CHEVY :) or whatever other cars. Since you are someone who really knows cars given that you re a driving instructor, why?

Ahbengdriver said:
M3Racer,
can I ask you a politically sensitive questions for cars :D You ve said you owned mostly bimmers in the USA. Why have you not own Mercedes, LEXUS, or CHEVY :) or whatever other cars. Since you are someone who really knows cars given that you re a driving instructor, why?
haha they always says BMW for life!:lol2:

Tomme,

If you see this car, its me!

Red_Vrs.JPG

Which part of the US do you live in?

actually, i have owned other cars too. my first ride was a pontiac firebird trans-am! now i am showing my age.....chevy, ford, toyota, honda, acura, saab, porsche, and then i realized bmw suits my need as a good daily driver and an occasional weekend autocrosser and track car. then it came the mini cooper s and the e46 m3. you see, in america it's really no big deal to owe a few cars lah. we have no COE and car tax is only 6% versus your 175%!!!. we don't have a rule to redo everything after 10 years. so we feel so much better to put in whatever we want on a car and knowing that it's not going away any time soon.....
now, i don't think i need to talk too much about the mercedes if you are a true driver....oops, i hope i didn't upset any DB owners here.
see you guys this sunday.
and mr black stealth, you have a koenigsegg??? i am not worthy to be in your presence! i live in houston texas!
tomme

m3racer said:
and mr black stealth, you have a koenigsegg??? i am not worthy to be in your presence! i live in houston texas!
tomme

Huh??????????

I guess my latest mod was well worth it. hahaha. Tomme, i wished that too. :)

wa..didnt noe that blacksteath is sooo rich to afford a koenigsegg lol..love that car.
btw M3racer..u play GT4 too?

well tomme i'll see you on sunday and welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your time here. you cant miss me i'm in the red m3 haha (not joking theres no way you will not spot me)

so that's your imola red e46er? smg II or 6 spd?
yes, i do play GT4 with my hand built simulator, pictures later. I have completed about 30% of the game. favorite car??? you guessed it, M3 GTR race car!
mr blackstealth, that's your breathing vent on the hood, oops, bonnet lah right? thought i threw in something to stirr up more conversation. i like your car any ways. you have to show me all the UUC goodies.
is SSR wheels popular here? I still have a set of GT3 19", they are awesome wheels! and a set of SSR Competition for autocross use.........
later dude!
tomme

yep thats my imola red m3 its an smg II there are very few manual m3's in singapore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back