New MRT station near Sembawang Hill estate?

Ahbengdriver

Legendary 10 Years
Went to view properties not too long ago. Visited MEADOWS near upper Pierce Reservoiur area and the property agent says there will be a new MRT station coming up called "Keban Bahru":huhhuh: Checked with LTA and no such plans.

Bull$hit or true. are there new MRT stations in the vicinity of Ang Mo Kio/Pierce/Thomson area?

Re: New MRT station near Sembawang Hill estate?

Ahbengdriver;633495 said:
Went to view properties not too long ago. Visited MEADOWS near upper Pierce Reservoiur area and the property agent says there will be a new MRT station coming up called "Keban Bahru":huhhuh: Checked with LTA and no such plans.

Bull$hit or true. are there new MRT stations in the vicinity of Ang Mo Kio/Pierce/Thomson area?

supposed to be part of thomson line or something...i heard about this before too..but i think last yr someone clarified in the newspaper that nothing is confirmed on this keban bahru station..the project is still in planning status...the thomson line's earliest operational date is 2020..

ya... so far only the agent themsef claim ther wil b 'in future' ..... :blahblah: 5 yrs also future, 10 yrs also future.... win liao loh.....

Last edited by a moderator:

yup, its good to do your homework 1st b4 investing on any property. Meadows@pierce if i'm not wrong saw a banner while driving passed thomson selling at $400psf? If its that cheap, is it possible with MRT? No way they going to build underground.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back