new peu owner

Re: new peu owner

KICK OK JUS DUN POKE OR DIG....LOL.
ENT OT!!!!
RYAN U SEE BREYTON!!!

that is really some quick replies la.... im a guy lah..... haha no just jk. so there r no girls here?
they're scrapping the orig paint away then spray white over so takes some time. but i'll collect it only after i come back frm my bkk trip the week after! think i can make it for an outing cos i wana put bodykit etc but dont know a single shit so need ur advices......... but someone must pick me up meanwhile! hehe

no lah....i drive lambo....

sonya626;345430 said:
oh was wondering every one here drive bimmer, nxt time i go with peugeot abit extra lor!

Don't worry about it. We have car owners from different marques joining us all the time. BMW-sg isn't just for owners exclusively.

and there are many willing chaffeurs to bring you to meetups.

Sonya, we also have ferrari, maserati, porche, so your peugot should fit right in

phil;345434 said:
Sonya, we also have ferrari, maserati, porche, so your peugot should fit right in

An nissan, fiat, honda, citroen, Merc, VW, you name it.... That's why it's a community for car lovers....(some people would choose to ommit the 'car')...

Anyway, Welcome to a happening forum.

wah i almost missed this thread...

sonya, welcome to the club!!! do come for the sunday drive and make new friends! we are a very very very friendly bunch :)

sonya626;345576 said:
yea thanks...my car's still in the workshop so i'll prob give this gathering a miss. cya soon :)

just hitch a ride from any of the members here. i think they'd be queueing up to give you a ride.

sonya626;345430 said:
oh was wondering every one here drive bimmer, nxt time i go with peugeot abit extra lor!

Hi! I got a peg 307cc... you'll not be alone :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9tools
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back