new porsche boxster s or used audi r8 spyder or used maser gt

Re: new porsche boxster s or used audi r8 spyder or used maser gt

depends on a lot of factors but i think that in the end, the Audi R8 Spyder gets my nod followed by the Porsche. Forget the Maser...

r8 spyder!!.. looks way cooler than the other 2.. :D

R8 cos the porkies will be looking at u
But u may not be looking at them cos it's everywhere

Imagine parking the R8 & Porky beside the Lamborghini & Ferrari, I feel the R8 is of closer league.

However given a choice between Stuttgart and used PI. for the commonly said "a piece of mind", I will go with Stuutgart for sure.

it's true and it's sad

ferrari, lamboghini and R8 has the supercar look
porsche is a great car but lack of supercar appeal .... :(

Hublot;878880 said:
Imagine parking the R8 & Porky beside the Lamborghini & Ferrari, I feel the R8 is of closer league.

However given a choice between Stuttgart and used PI. for the commonly said "a piece of mind", I will go with Stuutgart for sure.

nsyt;876329 said:
guys the r8 4.2 fsi cab v8 is used going around 400 plus.
its not the v10
the boxster s new after options and coe will be close to 400.

i am currently drving a maser so means i must ditch it and down grade to r8 or bosxter was thinking should hold on to my maser with the current crazy coe.

thks for the input.

driving maser gt very sartki meh? why would you consider it as a 'downgrade' to Porsche / Audi R8? based on absolute selling price of maser vs porsche vs R8?

anyways, I believe maser is labelled as a 'poor man's' ferrari.... ferrari sourced v8 with an exhaust note that is to die for.... but its slow... and heavy and handles like a sampan with 10 sumo wrestlers on board....

if the R8 spyder's design does not inspire you.... then go buy a used Lambo or used Ferrari.... that is more sartki..ultimate bragging rights...badge whore cars.....

if they both dun appeal.... then buy a used aston.... although astons are known to be depreciating monsters....

cheers.....

I am flying off to Houston on SQ Business Class tonight. If I use my Krisflyer Miles to redeem an upgrade, I can fly First Class.

But if I change my SQ flight to United Airlines flight, I can take both legs on First Class and still got spare change from the price difference between SQ and UA.

Can anyone advise me on this? Thanks?

I am deciding between a Urwerk and a Richard Mille. But Totoseow wanna sell me a Vianney Halter. Confused.

Toto's watches are all fakes, like his Crocs. U better start a thread asking for advice

I suspect............... TS is 1 of our forummer who drives QQ spider..... :errr::errr::errr:

What kind of advices you need?

Name your parameters first - performance, drive feel, brandname/badge? If you do not define your needs, the advices will be based on the "advisors'" parameters, not yours.

After 100 pages, still confused.

both $50, hdly or jg better?

In Silver Kris lounge...

never eat breakfast...

got Chwee kueh, Smoked Salmon tapas and Chocolate croissant...

Chwee kueh should be most filling since I haven't had breakfast...and the chai por looks tasty...but i was seated opposite an Indon tai tai waiting for her CGK flight...if i have Chwee kueh...it Wobbles...so unglam and not as atas and easy as Smoked Salmon tapas leh...

but then i really like chocolate croissant...

jonleeck;881619 said:
both $50, hdly or jg better?

$50 can buy 1st Klasse amenity kit...currently Ferragamo alot but dig abit can find Bvlgari...

can bring go HC...take lubber out from it...atas...

MW;881600 said:
I am flying off to Houston on SQ Business Class tonight. If I use my Krisflyer Miles to redeem an upgrade, I can fly First Class.

But if I change my SQ flight to United Airlines flight, I can take both legs on First Class and still got spare change from the price difference between SQ and UA.

Can anyone advise me on this? Thanks?

Hi MW.... are you going for a texan blowjob?

In your absence....I will take care of your darling ally and volunteer to drive your sart sart 555i to run lion... but in all honesty... pls take care... the gulf of mexico is expecting some terrible weather right now....read... hurricane....

As for the upgrades... please fly United... so that you can beo libido killer ang moh gui Unties with crows feet and dentures... plus you can give an honest opinion on the difference in SIA vs other major airlines. You will also be subjected to racial profiling and be suspected as a falun gong follower with your tua jiak-ness.

Does Scoot fly to Houston?

MW just trying to show off that enroute to houston... his lay-over stop is in Moscow where he will consume atas beluga caviar and top grade vodka... then post his 'drunk' pics on his FB account....

and maybe use his Prada suit carrier....

jasonmaximiser is actually quite smart

I hope you get lau sai on both legs of your flights... then you can post sart sart atas business class / first class toilet pics....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back