New shoes

Re: New shoes

These boots are meant for walking [emoji13]

Fixed together with Bilstein and H&r lowering springs, totally different car

Nice rims!

Mind sharing which brand of shoes your model wearing and from which shop? haha

Always trying to scheme up an excuse to my wife for further mods. Already had a hard time explaining why the rims changed from silver to black :shakemyb:

Still considering the next mod. Any ideas?

Terrekh;1118762 said:
Always trying to scheme up an excuse to my wife for further mods. Already had a hard time explaining why the rims changed from silver to black :shakemyb:

Still considering the next mod. Any ideas?

///m performance brakes!!!!!!!!

JB4 + DP
Body Kit
Exhaust
BBK
black front grill

take your pick. some might be more obvious than others, depends on how sharp your wife is.

my parents didn't notice the exhaust and BBK, but noticed that I changed my front grill from silver to black.

Last edited by a moderator:

DUDRiId.jpg

WTS3DsF.jpg

:oops:

Just did this at J's magic yesterday hahaha

Mai Tu Liao! Go ask for solid price!

Btw, what is the specs for your new shoes? Im looking for new shoes which will flush nicely with fender:)

Ray, nice ride!

Shoes are 19" 8.5/9.5 with Michelin Pilot Super Sports 235/35, 265/30 with Kelleners Sport Munchen (staggered) + H&R Bilstein lowering combo

You should definitely change the shoes for a more complete look.

Btw, how much are those kidney grills?

Terrekh;1118854 said:
Ray, nice ride!

Shoes are 19" 8.5/9.5 with Michelin Pilot Super Sports 235/35, 265/30 with Kelleners Sport Munchen (staggered) + H&R Bilstein lowering combo

You should definitely change the shoes for a more complete look.

Btw, how much are those kidney grills?

Thanks thanks! U can get them at J's magic..$170 or maybe u go la kopi with him and get more poison then ask him for discount hahaha

Mockngbrd - must be trend. Confirm owner like
Topfuel- gaps fixed. Took this before final touches done. Not replica, ori from Prior Design

black rims = brake dust less obvious = car can last 1 more week before wash

can't see clearly, are the fog lamps replaced with led strip?

front wheels can do with a small spacer compared to rear in terms of flushness, but that's just me. Nice and different bodykit, not too tacky like those that look totally aftermarket.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back