new to beemer

Amaterasu

Hi all!
Greetings.
I am Alex, v new to BMWs but bought myself an E90 320i sometime last week.
Was previously on Euro R, so there's gotta be some warming up at any rate. But surely I am looking forward to learning more stuffs about this ride as much as I could from the experienced ones here!
Thanks In Advance!
Lastly, happy CNY to everyone!

Re: new to beemer

Amaterasu;956450 said:
Hi all!
Greetings.
Was previously on Euro R, so there's gotta be some warming up at any rate. But surely I am looking forward to learning more stuffs about this ride as much as I could from the experienced ones here!
Thanks In Advance!

hey, congratulations and happy Cny to you as well!

Congrats...I am also new to the club....Just gotten myself a F30 last week too.... Enjoy your ride.

Staranz;956468 said:
Congrats...I am also new to the club....Just gotten myself a F30 last week too.... Enjoy your ride.

Hey Staranz! Nice! Gratz on that too, E90's successor! Haha apparently I googled F30 cos im v unfamiliar w the codenames.. btw what LCI means? I cant fig out.. hah

Steptronic;956469 said:
Welcome to the world of Bimmers (not Beemers, beemer is BMW motorcycles / bikes)

Ooh! Hahaha I thought they meant the same thing. Cool.. thanks Step!

Amaterasu;956450 said:
Hi all!
Greetings.
Thanks In Advance!

Hi hi....welcome aboard. Im currently driving a euro r too..intend to change soon. Nevertheless enjoy ur new found love

Wayansurfer;956477 said:
Hi hi....welcome aboard. Im currently driving a euro r too..intend to change soon. Nevertheless enjoy ur new found love

Woot! Thanks bro! How's ur ride? Why need change too? Hah on the thought of my parts I havent really sold off everything yet.. time to go back SHC and BUMP. :dance:

Amaterasu;956484 said:
Woot! Thanks bro! How's ur ride? Why need change too? Hah on the thought of my parts I havent really sold off everything yet.. time to go back SHC and BUMP. :dance:

Heheheh.yeah man...plan to sell it fully loaded....alcons and what not. .to go. Hope for the best.....

Welcome .....and lci is life cycle impulse ....

Amaterasu;956470 said:
Hey Staranz! Nice! Gratz on that too, E90's successor! Haha apparently I googled F30 cos im v unfamiliar w the codenames.. btw what LCI means? I cant fig out.. hah

Amaterasu;956450 said:
Hi all!
Greetings.
Thanks In Advance!

Hi Alex,

welcome onboard........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome welcome Amaterasu (Alex) :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

....Harlow Amaterasu...:wavey::wavey::wavey:...

...ish yr avatar...u...:eek:...?!

....Happi CNY...:)!!

Amaterasu;956450 said:
Hi all!
Greetings.
Thanks In Advance!

how is the FC?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shirishop
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back