New to forum

Bankai

Good day to all. I’m Andrew and new to this forum. I read a lot about the contents prior to finally joining u guys. I think It’s a great forum with so much useful contents and friendly people.

I have just upgraded from a 320i E90 to a 328i F30. It’s the first time I’m driving a turbo car and man it’s a beast in disguise and fuel economical at the same time. I’m loving it.

Prior to my E90 I was driving from Civic EK to Civic ES than to Civic FD and decided to jump boat to BMW. In my opinion, both are great brands but switching to a bimmer is the best choice I’ve made so far.

My purpose here is to make new friends in this awesome forum. Also to source for good advise with everything I need to do with my ride. Trade in the buy and sell sections. And hope to be able to contribute something useful back into this community some day.
Thank you all!

Good day to all. I’m Andrew and new to this forum. I read a lot about the contents prior to finally joining u guys. I think It’s a great forum with so much useful contents and friendly people.

I have just upgraded from a 320i E90 to a 328i F30. It’s the first time I’m driving a turbo car and man it’s a beast in disguise and fuel economical at the same time. I’m loving it.

Prior to my E90 I was driving from Civic EK to Civic ES than to Civic FD and decided to jump boat to BMW. In my opinion, both are great brands but switching to a bimmer is the best choice I’ve made so far.

My purpose here is to make new friends in this awesome forum. Also to source for good advise with everything I need to do with my ride. Trade in the buy and sell sections. And hope to be able to contribute something useful back into this community some day.
Thank you all!

Hi Bankai,

welcome onboard...
yes the F30 - ZF gearbox rocks..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net