• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New Version 3 CCFL Enhanced version have arrived! Group Buy?

Hi bro,

Sorry to say this, but my supplier asked if it's possible to take a closeup pic of it ? Thanks.

Regards,
Shedden

Hi ! Shedden.

I don't have my digital camera with me because I lent it to my brother.

No sure when he will return back to me therefore cannot take any picture to show.

Any other suggestion :)

super2ndgen said:
Hi bro,

Sorry to say this, but my supplier asked if it's possible to take a closeup pic of it ? Thanks.

Regards,
Shedden
Hi Shedden,

I've mentioned earlier on, about the fault of the clips & alignment. Do keep me update, if I can get any replacement from your supplier. No offence, pls...

Tks n Rgds
See Toh

super2ndgen said:
Guys,

I'll talk to my supplier about it, shouldn't be a problem to get a replacement. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Regards,
Shedden
Hi Shedden,

Thank you for that. So, when will the replacement be available? And how to go about it? Keep me posted then...

Cheers.

Tks n Rgds
See Toh

Hi gus, newbie here,

installing the angel eyes, any issue with warranty from PML?

Wow man shedden...lookin smooth...sweet ride dude!

thanks bro.

My supplier just called me and told me that the replacement sets are almost ready to be shipped down. Will contact you guys who need a replacement soon! :D

regards,
Shedden

super2ndgen said:
thanks bro.

My supplier just called me and told me that the replacement sets are almost ready to be shipped down. Will contact you guys who need a replacement soon! :D

regards,
Shedden
Hi Shedden,

So nice to hear from you again after weeks. Many apologies to have caused so much of inconveniences to you. Do update me at a later date when the replacement is ready.

I'm also reachable at [email protected]

Have a nice day.

Hymics said:
TripleM said:
Hymics said:

.....how bout this?...

Jack... E65 can do or not huh? So far, most say that E65 buay sai.... :verysad: :verysad:

Dont think it's available yet for that make...I guess someday will come out..
In the meantime , enjoy ur fierce dress first lah..
If I see any reference with regard to CCFL for ur make, I will let u know ( even wake u in the middle of night :lol: :lol: )....

Thanks Bro!! :thumbsup: Will PM u my Hse no..... Wake me up anytime.. bcos once my phone rings in the middle of the night, my 2 dogs will bark like crazy and wake me up.....
:uhhh: :errr: :lol:

shedden, need your help, my CCFLs just went kaput tonight, running around behaving really like one headlight.....haha

Anyway, I measured the wires supplying the juice to the transformer and it was open circuit. I bought the unit from BVO. Can i change them there or should I make separate arrangements?

Thanks.

Hi Yendor,

You bought it from BVO? I'm sorry but I never supplied any units to BVO before and also I've never seen your name in the group buy. In that case, I have to say sorry but I can't replace your set as they are not my units. Only mine come with 6 months warranty, I'm not sure about BVO's. Can you please check it out with them? Thank you.

Regards,
Shedden

Ok then, No worries, will go down to check it out. Thanks

Ynedor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogohiephienvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups