Newbie looking for friends

Dixon120

lol I think i found where to post as a newbie....... Helo everyone here, my name is dixon currently still waiting for my new car to come somewhere end july. My new ride is 120i, if anyone had any advice for me feel free as i am very new to it, hope i can know more current dirvers here to advice what am i expecting and how to take care it... :)

Re: Newbie looking for friends

Sorry mods i think i can only post here.... Can anyone tell me if u happen to know the pcd of the rims that can fit my 120i? thanks in advance.

Hi Dixon,

welcome in.......

120i....congras.....

cheers

Thanks but how here got ppl to tell me more about this car as i jus book it and will only be able to get the car at end july, so before i regret i still got a choice now. any feed back for all bros here? thanks in advance.

hi dixon, congrats on the car. i dun know much about the 1 series but from what i read its a wonderfull car.

No regrets one, it is a BMW........

cheers........

remember to mod it............

Lol thanks... My previous car was subaru, after driving 6yrs and the hassle of mod, thats why i change to bmw..... Anyway i think i cant affort any mod on this brand atm so meanwhile i stock :)

Hi Dixon,

good choice of marque you've chosen over your previous ride (i think quite highly unstable ride right)....

cheers

hi Dixon

i also just booked the 130i, and should be getting the car end June.

I used to drive Subaru previously as well. :)

Unstable? why would it be unstable? Nice 130i got good power, i think i will be getting my car almost together as u cos the shipment will arrived on 13 this month :)

slow_130i;441727 said:
hi Dixon

i also just booked the 130i, and should be getting the car end June.

I used to drive Subaru previously as well. :)

Bro care to share how much overtrade u got for 130i? What was the last price u bought?

Hi Dixon,

I heard that WRX (is highly unstable car)......sorry to all WRX bros....

cheers

Dixon120;442076 said:
Bro care to share how much overtrade u got for 130i? What was the last price u bought?

overtrade? what do you mean?

got the car close to 140k

Hi Dixon,

maybe the handling cause some many accident case...(very scary).......

cheers

Hey dixon. i have been driving the 120i for 6 months already. It may not be as comfortable as the other better models but dont worry, its a good ride. Cept for the small boot space haha.

slow_130i;442090 said:
overtrade? what do you mean?

got the car close to 140k

Oh cos PML does offer a discount to their car as their showroom price is normally higher in case customer had a car to trade in they use it to take in your car at a higher price. like my case i got my car now at 158'800 but i am entitle to a 10k overtrade which means i can use it to top up my current car finance or if my car is fully paid i can use it to lower my new bimmer. i was told that the bigger the car u purchase the higher overtrade they can offer. example 525 they offer me 20k but i didnt go for that cos i still think that car dun suit me cos my friend will be thinking i am driving my dads car out lol. Mean while i check for u the price from my friend see got better price anot :)

ac323;442093 said:
Hi Dixon,

maybe the handling cause some many accident case...(very scary).......

cheers

Not the handling but the drivers lol... To me its a very good and budget car, inmagine the sti with 300bhp only selling around 100k vs a evo 280bhp selling 130k atm. Its a normal car though, but alot of drivers out there dun understand that those in WRC had undergo alot of tuning and mod to obtain those result, u wont be able to find this in a stock car, and most of the subaru drivers these days are too young, so chances is that when ppl push them , or pilion a lady beside they wack liao lor, like i used to do during my young days ma. thats why i change to a bimmer now cos first impressive for my work, ppl will say wow bmw ar lol, secondly i dun need to spend those money i used to on mod, cos previously i think i spend around nearly 60k on my rex jus to complete with evo, think back now abit silly lol. But for sure its a very good and stable car unless we ourself want to push to the limit.

jah;442101 said:
Hey dixon. i have been driving the 120i for 6 months already. It may not be as comfortable as the other better models but dont worry, its a good ride. Cept for the small boot space haha.

Thanks bro for the tips :)
I think the comfort i still can accept cos its about 50% better than my subaru lol. as for the boot space is also good enough for me. Had u tried to upgrade the ECU tuning so to get about 15bhp to 25 bhp? Also did u change the ICE already? I am getting the sedona red body :) cos i think black very common in bimmer liao.

Hi Dixon. You stay near me. Haha. Anw, I'm new as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miso88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back