Newbie saying Hello!

watermeth

Hi Everyone

Just joined when I stumbled on this forum. I've been a fan of this marque for a long time.
In the midst of changing my present ride, a July 2000 E39 528.
I would appreciate if anyone can help me estimate it's "body value" now? Mileage is only 71k+ with nil mods; bought from PML .

Thanks

Re: Newbie saying Hello!

Hi watermeth,

welcome in...........
wow 528i nice ride...what's next? 530i? 335i?

Cheers

Bro, want me to recommend dealer
just sold my other car to him.

ac323;436739 said:
Hi watermeth,

welcome in...........
wow 528i nice ride...what's next? 530i? 335i?

Cheers

Thanks for warm welcome.
It's breaking my heart to part with it. Served me wonderfully for 9 yrs. So what's next? Err... would love your suggestions but have to be prudent in these times. Quite inclined to 325 coupe although the instrument layout is a little disappointing. What do you think of it?

watermeth;436733 said:
Hi Everyone

Just joined when I stumbled on this forum. I've been a fan of this marque for a long time.
In the midst of changing my present ride, a July 2000 E39 528.
I would appreciate if anyone can help me estimate it's "body value" now? Mileage is only 71k+ with nil mods; bought from PML .

Thanks

Wow 9 year old car with 71k+ mileage! that's super low. Mine 2 years old car hit 78k

Red3er;437070 said:
Wow 9 year old car with 71k+ mileage! that's super low. Mine 2 years old car hit 78k

Spent most of my time away & the car just sits in the garage. Friends always can't believe the actual age of car when they're in it. Kinda sayang to send it to the scrap yard soon.

Hi watermeth,

E93 325 coupe?

Cheers

sorry it is E92 coupe?

watermeth;437129 said:
Spent most of my time away & the car just sits in the garage. Friends always can't believe the actual age of car when they're in it. Kinda sayang to send it to the scrap yard soon.

Really sayang, maybe your next car i can help you to drive :dance:

335i best......power.......

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back