Re: Nissan GT-R Officially Revealed

gtpr12.jpg

White or

Red?

gtpr2.jpg

gtpr3.jpg

WHITE! Stormtrooper style as mock said!

Should I change to black CF spoiler? Very inspired by stormtrooper style!!!

So, doogie, confirm GTR already? You decided? What happened to the box?

Doggie, any ideas what the local PIs are doing to provide adequate support for the GT-R?

My oh my... that red GT-R...

amazing... the gtr vid was done just one week before i was there. and closed track timing is really different from when you have traffic. idiot newbies (like myself) will block the track and spoil the lap for the fella. or worse, cause them to crash

caySman;262197 said:
WHITE! Stormtrooper style as mock said!

Should I change to black CF spoiler? Very inspired by stormtrooper style!!!

So, doogie, confirm GTR already? You decided? What happened to the box?

Nah.. no decisions man. Been stuck at work evaluating RFQs (when I am not ogling at GTR pics)

Was supposed to pop by last weekend but was at an uncle's birthday and then went visiting a relative who just had surgery. Weekend pretty much burnt. I did drive by with the wife on Sunday but they were already closed.

sigh company IT finally blocked all my known channels to get on MSN Messenger :( so if you are going for lunch/Audi etc, just SMS me leh.

ps black CF on white is awesome... but I think it spoils the distinguished looks of the Cayman. :) you want to zhng, need to start with jipun chia.

hackzi;262203 said:
Doggie, any ideas what the local PIs are doing to provide adequate support for the GT-R?

My oh my... that red GT-R...

No details yet. My PI is heading over for TMS so I should get more details from him when he gets back, I guess. He's already telling me abt the Endless 12 pot kit for the GTR. Good grief!!

[YOUTUBE]dsbfE4RDVgY[/YOUTUBE]

I think after mkt support shudnt be an issue at all.
To take it further, HKS has already been working on performance parts for the car. I heard from a reliable source that HKS Japan has had the car for sometime in their R&D facilities..

At 3'53" mark of the video it sounds like a V8 :D

Anyone has any ideas on tentative pricing yet? Who to get in touch with if I want to keep track/order? Nissan themselves or some nice PI?

Cheers

Prices from two PI were posted two pages ago :)

TripleM;262226 said:
I think after mkt support shudnt be an issue at all.
To take it further, HKS has already been working on performance parts for the car. I heard from a reliable source that HKS Japan has had the car for sometime in their R&D facilities..

FWIW, Nissan has continually maintained that their new system is meant to be tamper proof.

Still, there is no doubt most aftermarket tuners would be able to defeat the system
:)

Anyway, I think hackzi's concern was more to do with the normal maintenance etc. There's supposed to be a dedicated diagnostic computer that Nissan is putting in place in select Nissan service centers.

I honestly don't know if any PI will have access to that specialized computer from Nissan, but I suspect that at least MB and GR will work with their respective tuning partners (Jun and HKS respectively) to have alternative diagnostic/tuning tools

Last I heard, Jun is working on a reflash ECU. That would be handy (if the damn car is still stuck with JDM speed limit of 180km/h!)

Yup, aftersales tech support is key if I'm gonna part with 300k for a car. Guess we'll have to wait and see how things go with all that tech and electronics in the car. With so many orders made, maybe a used example in a yr or 2 is a better bet.Mods wise... I shudder to think what the jipun tuning houses will come up with considering how impressive the factory specs are already. Godzilla returns!

Hi tasmandevil,

Can you share the price for the GTR premium? We can keep to PM if its not convenient :)

physicist u can pm me after he pm u...the gtr i m sure will not be like the evo X....300k for 475hp is cheap. 475hp which can lap the ring in 7:38 is a no brainer.

[YOUTUBE]hdYJpBJzZZo[/YOUTUBE]

WOW! So fast registered on the road liao!!??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theforestavn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back