Nite Drive - The Spooky Trail......

Re: Nite Drive - The Spooky Trail......

Mockngbrd said:
saify, wait u walk in wif jason dunno what will happen inside man....

(SEI, i've pm-ed Ryan about makin u verified)

thannkkkkk uuuuuu :D

Mockngbrd said:
saify, wait u walk in wif jason dunno what will happen inside man....

(SEI, i've pm-ed Ryan about makin u verified)

Hey...I wanna be verified too !!!:D

Thanks to Kenneth who started tis spooky nite drive thread & Jeremy for leading us ard those places .

getting into the abandoned hse wasnt scary as compare to the entrance to the cemetery where the ashes & joss papers were scattered ard...

On my way back after sending Rain & my lady frend hm... dun know why but i jus kept looking at the rear mirror for fear of taxi ride someone hm fr the cemetery:screwedu:

just found out form my mom in law that those type of thin strip papers we saw are 'cai' paper....lucky money...they use it when praying for wealth. those 'tang ki' we saw in the lorry likely went up to OCH to ask for wealth from spirits.....the candles were to light the 'cai lu'....road to wealth...roughly translated.

man...the things people do to get rich...no wonder the police and the commandos patrol the place so tight.

I don't get it, why go all the way there to "pray" for wealth? Why not just go to the temple? Something special about OCH?

BTW, thanks toto and the others for the drive, although I joined late and left early, it was fun. Now I can tell all my friends had walked around OCH at midnight :lol2:

discom said:
Hey...I wanna be verified too !!!:D

after jio-ing our member Jak here..u lucky u not locked out:lol2: :lol2:

Good seeing u again bro....u are a regular face now wif the gang huh:)

saifywaify said:
hi guys,

had great fun too!! i wish i was small enough to climb into that abandoned house man.. i didn't even get to go into och.

anyway, thanks to toto and the rest for making this happen. it went quite smoothly. we'll learn as we do this more often.

toto, i'm pretty sure i can get the t5500 for cheaper. i will post prices for you guys soon. don't buy first.

cheers and love you,
saify.

bro..tks for the taxi ride round the sites...appreciate it:)

kinda like the Sime road drive....hmmm...come to think of it...pretty lomantic place to bring wifey:lol2: :lol2:

saifywaify said:
jason,

you wanna play balls ah? next week.. we walk into sime road cemetary. see who got balls.

this one not canada know. hahaha..

they wun dare la, u shld have seen how scared summer and jaskin were yesterday when we wind the windows. haha

hey saify, thanks for giving me a ride!

Mock, can I be verified too? Thanks

adsnx said:
Thanks to Kenneth who started tis spooky nite drive thread & Jeremy for leading us ard those places .

getting into the abandoned hse wasnt scary as compare to the entrance to the cemetery where the ashes & joss papers were scattered ard...

On my way back after sending Rain & my lady frend hm... dun know why but i jus kept looking at the rear mirror for fear of taxi ride someone hm fr the cemetery:screwedu:

thks everyone was an enjoyable nite...
a pitty didn't manage 2 go OCH

ad,
if u c something in ur rear mirror, tt means he/she is sitting beside mi :yikess:

Hello, name me one time when I was scared. I held my head up high ok.

fk you lah I can't listen to ghost stories one ok. Told you before already what.
I can't stop thinking about it at night.

Good Turn up!! Din expect Spooky Ride so many will turn up!! Even small boy (BZSAB Junior) oso participate! Swee Swee!!

Too many ppl liao.. cannot remember names oni can remember face and some Nicks.. can i have the names once more please :

Orh lulu - Daniel

Orh lulu - Daniel
MockngBrd - Lampar
Jaskin - Jason

Mockngbrd said:
at the coffeeshop tell ghost story u also scared

hahaha i can witness that... jaskin was like summer, and da boy sittin beside me..
jaskin:ehh enuf liao enuf liao..don say ur ghost story,we don wan to hear..
while i got excited abt it..
but seriously MOCK u are good at tellin ghost story man.. :)

Orh lulu - Daniel
MockngBrd - Louis
Jaskin - chicken
smoobies- James

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood