Nite Drive - The Spooky Trail......

Re: Nite Drive - The Spooky Trail......

Ya, nice outing Toto, Saify, shaaz, mistraele, adsnx and the whole bunch. Sorry to have missed the spooky tree..Well, here's the pics when we started out from Kallang..

Spooky_drive_start.jpg

And here's me waiting in the old desserted Sports club.. pretty dark and warrant a visit, maybe another time....

Lonely_01.jpg

Big car park inside the club premises, only viewing this photo then I realised I was one of those "parking-idiot". kekekek

Lonely_02.jpg

Cheers and thankz once again.

Mockngbrd said:
hahaha.... wat's scary? trying to keep up wif all u guys... my tyres were screechin all over the place..
wish i had a 330i

haha that girl got possess at OCH sty...
man am alone at home... arh tired.. gotta turn in..
oh yea DISCOM.. thanks for ur ride(next CS session on me)...

Mockngbrd.. you were doing fine.. gosh.. love watching your car go..

smoobies said:
haha that girl got possess at OCH sty...
man am alone at home... arh tired.. gotta turn in..
oh yea DISCOM.. thanks for ur ride(next CS session on me)...

Dun need lar...just glad that you did not complain about my driving :)

Must say that it was a fun night....that house was real scary...lucky backup came in cos I was ready to spilt liao :D

never knew how fast shaz's car was wow....

thanks to saify, shaaz, discom, mistrale...each and everyone of u for trying ur best to keep together and for coming. probably not scary enuf for most of us. i think its difficult when we hv 30 of us making so much noise...:)

sorry if the convoy got a bit messed up at times, very hard to keep everyone together.

next nite ride will be poser ride...meaning we all drive to yishun dam, park there eat ice cream...stay tuned....

and go invest in a walkie...motorola...t5500...go for the 8km range. price for set of 2 will be 130 bucks....another 5 bucks for transformer...export set.

true enuf, is not that scary wen theres too much noises bt it was a fun ride.
i neva knew that cementary exists, that was spooky.
thanks to Orl lu lu for the rid (thru n flo), adrian (mid way) n SEI (love ur driving style).
good turn out n nice convoy.
jawzsg, love ur lights bro, cool....
cant wait for the poser nite drive, hehehehe....
cheers!!

gadaffi said:
true enuf, is not that scary wen theres too much noises bt it was a fun ride.
i neva knew that cementary exists, that was spooky.
thanks to Orl lu lu for the rid (thru n flo), adrian (mid way) n SEI (love ur driving style).
good turn out n nice convoy.
jawzsg, love ur lights bro, cool....
cant wait for the poser nite drive, hehehehe....
cheers!!

Some of you guys are really too fast and too furious. Damn, watching the leading pack (toto, shaz, 2xM3) along PIE was like watching fire files at night. Toto, my son was truely impressed with your ride and driving skills. You are now his official driving idol!

By the way, junior says, places we visited were not very scary. What's scariest were the stories he heard at Newton and the way Saify ate his chicken wings.

Junior and I thank all the organizers for a great nite. Need to quick quick buy a set of Walkies; thanks to Jason for lending me a spare set last nite.

Everyone shld take turn and have a go inside the 'red abandon house...

It was quite scary when we saw freshly lite light sticks around...

ANyway thanks to everyone, I had a great time(din like the tyre rubber smell though)

discom said:
that house was real scary...lucky backup came in cos I was ready to spilt liao :D

i went in there once, and i nvr wan to go in there again.. everyone shd go in and take a look..

haha..yea, nex ride go eat ice cream..... whatever happened to the pls keep to speed limits during the briefing? ahahah...

yea, SEI's car was nice. and again, my car got raped left right centre man... Discom bully me, jio me at traffic light (no shame one this guy... (2.5Turbo VS 1.6 na)

Thanks to Jeremy & all for arranging this drive. Good trip, esp to OCH. The place give me the creeps though.

Sorry i lost the lot of you on the PIE... couldn't keep up with my car.

Until the next time!

Cheers,
Alvin.

Mockngbrd said:
haha..yea, nex ride go eat ice cream..... whatever happened to the pls keep to speed limits during the briefing? ahahah...

yea, SEI's car was nice. and again, my car got raped left right centre man... Discom bully me, jio me at traffic light (no shame one this guy... (2.5Turbo VS 1.6 na)
oh its u with the classic 3 was telling gadaffi i love the looks of that car

haha..thanks man!!!! we shud swap...hahaha..
but it was quite fun during Rifle range road, my car was screeching all over... would' have been easier if i knew the road i guess, quite a number of blind corners, my only reference was seeing Saify's car in front

Ok guys!!! here's some pics i took!!!
not much though, it was quite dark (and i dun like to use flash.... nex time, i'll bring a tripod)

DSC03727.jpg

DSC03729.jpg

DSC03732.jpg

DSC03733.jpg

DSC03735.jpg

DSC03736.jpg

DSC03737.jpg

DSC03738.jpg

ended up:
DSC03739.jpg

DSC03740.jpg

hey ur a mod?? now that u have seen me can u make me a verified member?

hi guys,

had great fun too!! i wish i was small enough to climb into that abandoned house man.. i didn't even get to go into och.

anyway, thanks to toto and the rest for making this happen. it went quite smoothly. we'll learn as we do this more often.

toto, i'm pretty sure i can get the t5500 for cheaper. i will post prices for you guys soon. don't buy first.

cheers and love you,
saify.

saifywaify said:
hi guys,

had great fun too!! i wish i was small enough to climb into that abandoned house man.. i didn't even get to go into och.

anyway, thanks to toto and the rest for making this happen. it went quite smoothly. we'll learn as we do this more often.

toto, i'm pretty sure i can get the t5500 for cheaper. i will post prices for you guys soon. don't buy first.

cheers and love you,
saify.

Eh Saify if discom can go over so can you lah. No excuses.

jason,

you wanna play balls ah? next week.. we walk into sime road cemetary. see who got balls.

this one not canada know. hahaha..

Mockngbrd said:
saify, wait u walk in wif jason dunno what will happen inside man....

(SEI, i've pm-ed Ryan about makin u verified)

Yeah man I'm not going fishing with you sorry... :nehnehhh:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qh88business
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back