no-idrive - E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

Re: no-idrive - E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

Please pm me the price... E90 lci...
Thanks...

Re: no-idrive - E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

i have something done here. let me know if you are interested.

cheerios...:shakemyb:

hi, i am interested... pls PM me the pix?

E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

inergen-albums-dvd-player-picture513-imag0605r1.jpg
[/IMG]

inergen-albums-dvd-player-picture514-imag0607r1.jpg
[/IMG]

cheerios....:juggle:

Hi,

I'm new into this. Have some questions. Pls help.

Just got my car E90 '05 320i. Noticed I got a telephone button on my steering wheel. But there's no screen on my dashboard.

Must I cut a hole to install the Dynavin?

Is this compatible with DYNAVIN after I have installed it?

I have went to DYNAVIN's website. The E60 is prretty impressive.

Thank you if someone can help guide me on this.

Re: E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

inergen;835052 said:
inergen-albums-dvd-player-picture513-imag0605r1.jpg
[/IMG]

inergen-albums-dvd-player-picture514-imag0607r1.jpg
[/IMG]

cheerios....:juggle:

Bro..

Cant see anything? no pix or link? Can re-send?

Roy

DYNAVIN Singapore;827080 said:
Stock coming in a few weeks time, save your cash. DYNAVIN is in Singapore. :)

When is the E60 stock coming and how much?

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. am looking for a reasonable price aftermarket dvd with nav. I've seen something similar maybe the same as 'dynavin' but in cheaper price and the functions are as good as dynavin. Has anyone had bought the dynavin set?
Wish to learn more about the after market dvd with nav before i buy it.

try asking Soundwerkz.....

MultiplePower;965226 said:
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. am looking for a reasonable price aftermarket dvd with nav. I've seen something similar maybe the same as 'dynavin' but in cheaper price and the functions are as good as dynavin. Has anyone had bought the dynavin set?
Wish to learn more about the after market dvd with nav before i buy it.

Hi I am quite interested in the setup too... am on 05 e90 pre fl without idrive. wondering if any brothers out there mind telling me what's the cost and where to install? Perhaps if you dont mind, could you also share any pic with me? Thanks so much :)

Hi guys,

Try elebest, they have a head unit for the E90 that has everything (gps,dvd,usb,dtv,bluetooth,reverse cam,etc). I will be getting it done tomorrow and will post pictures here.

Cheers,
Luke

Nice, PM me where and cost please.

Bro Luke, would you mind to share dmg and location? How is it working for u?

hey,

I have not done it yet, although I went down to check it out first. its gonna be installed tomorrow. I will post the pics on this forum once it is done.

bimbim;970583 said:
Hi I am quite interested in the setup too... am on 05 e90 pre fl without idrive. wondering if any brothers out there mind telling me what's the cost and where to install? Perhaps if you dont mind, could you also share any pic with me? Thanks so much :)

Though I owned it briefly before but I bought it as a pre-owned set....Elebest should be retailing about $1.5K w install if im not wrong

Click my signature for some of the pics taken.....

Last edited by a moderator:

hi het, how has it been working out for you?

Honestly speaking pricing at 1.5k for such an OEM unit is over pricing. Despite we are driving a bmeer, it doesn't mean we should be taken and put on a chopping board. I can understand the price for original item from bmw that price highly but for OEM made in china, the price can be more reasonable.

lukegoh;971033 said:
hi het, how has it been working out for you?

Everythin on the HU was ok but the loadin time for it to populate ur ipod songs could be very draggy

I agree with you about the price. I could buy the unit at about half the price but still need someone to install. But with the reverse cam thrown in and 1 yr warranty it makes the cost more bearable...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back