noob here! :)

Re: noob here! :)

is it the air-con filter? just go and check during your next servicing lahh.

benji ben;319549 said:
is it the air-con filter? just go and check during your next servicing lahh.

i also donno lei... alot of prob la now.. like today i start car suddenly 'si chai' donno what happen sia... hmm..

so many prob....never take good care of your auntie's ride wait she angry take back ah....hehe
aiya, come down buy us kopi this weekend lo....we look at it for u...hehe

hahaha better send it for servicing sooon man. do a troubleshoot and find out the problem loh.

hahaha work lah. just like me, working like a dog to maintain my ride. hahaha

benji ben;319565 said:
hahaha work lah. just like me, working like a dog to maintain my ride. hahaha
i knew u like to be a dog, careful, phil will love you if he reads here. he like to come from behind.

hahaha i didn't know that about phil. i thought robot is the only one. damn it. now i got to look out for 2 person already. haha

xranium, that was one of the thing i notice when i saw your ride at khatib on wednesday afternoon. parked outside a kindergarden behind khatib mrt right. as what louis said. better change it. for safety purposes.

benji ben;320766 said:
xranium, that was one of the thing i notice when i saw your ride at khatib on wednesday afternoon. parked outside a kindergarden behind khatib mrt right. as what louis said. better change it. for safety purposes.

wah.. you go check my car until so detailed ah... haha.. my bumper coming off liao rite?? waiting for someone to kiss my back so that i can change a new one.. haha!!

hahahaha ok lahh, fellow E36 what. your leather seat also damn old already lehh. what is the year make of your ride anyway?

very dangerous driving with that kinda tyres.
it might burst anytime n become a strip of rubber, the rims will kiss the tarmac then...fodder for accident.
this kind of money cannot save, better get it changed

benji ben;321199 said:
hahahaha ok lahh, fellow E36 what. your leather seat also damn old already lehh. what is the year make of your ride anyway?

eh.. i also not sure lei.. hahaha.. you go survey my car again la.. you staying around there huh??

sszone;321206 said:
very dangerous driving with that kinda tyres.
it might burst anytime n become a strip of rubber, the rims will kiss the tarmac then...fodder for accident.
this kind of money cannot save, better get it changed

wah so serious huh... :(

budden i drove ard with this kinda tires for 1 week + le lei... hmm... needa spend $$ le...

xranium;319538 said:
the aircon rite.. sometimes when i turn to speed 4 the airflow same as speed 2.. zzz.. happen recently nia lei.. why ahhh.. izzit i turn off engine that time never turn off the aircon then will liddat??:confused:

Its actually the switch itself that is spoilt. Easily repaired..dont need to burn a hole in your pocket. Just get the part from Eng Soon and look online on how to replace it.

And get the tires replaced asap. If no money than get from your aunt first.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back