noob here! :)

Re: noob here! :)

mine is a 1.6 auto. FC is about 8.3km per liter.

arrgh....all the manuals E36 come in show their FC.....we E36 autos puking blood liaozzz over our FC....hahaha :lol2:

SC_IS;318753 said:
Full tank to Orange light come ON, - 600km

tsk..tsk..tsk... all you buggers go corrupt and poison newbie.... haiz..

Come come...don't need to do any mod or put any accessories... last nite I wash my car already got 5bhp extra... next week I polish maybe got better torque also...

Don't worry about FC or throttle response... follow me sure OK one... I road hog king. No problem...no sweat.

jawzsg;318804 said:
tsk..tsk..tsk... all you buggers go corrupt and poison newbie.... haiz..

Come come...don't need to do any mod or put any accessories... last nite I wash my car already got 5bhp extra... next week I polish maybe got better torque also...

Don't worry about FC or throttle response... follow me sure OK one... I road hog king. No problem...no sweat.

haha! idea also lei road hog.. definately can lower FC.. :laughlik:

Hi Xranium,
My sensor detected a thread with big response, so I log-in thinking there must have been a new lady member with a car...sigh....
But nonetheless, welcome to the forum, and nice E36 you have there!

iScoupe;318333 said:
hi Xranium welcome to the forum... try not talk to all this buggers who post , they are the drugs tat poison u.. talk to me, i keep my car quite stock
Your car stock? My @$$ !

sszone;318741 said:
hi Juzme,
here are the pics:
i will be bringing in another type of handbrake cover too (RHD)
Wah, dangerous pictures. Very infectious....:nehnehhh:

C3P0;318851 said:
Hi Xranium,
My sensor detected a thread with big response, so I log-in thinking there must have been a new lady member with a car...sigh....
But nonetheless, welcome to the forum, and nice E36 you have there!

Robot, ur sensor up lorry liao la.......... time to get new ones w/ chinese wordings.... :lol2:
Owner : Female.................. Driver : Male......................

milk15;318856 said:
Robot, ur sensor up lorry liao la.......... time to get new ones w/ chinese wordings.... :lol2:
Owner : Female.................. Driver : Male......................
Guni, you wouldn't want to know what my sensor tells me when you post....
Front: .....?? Back.....?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

C3P0;318880 said:
Guni, you wouldn't want to know what my sensor tells me when you post....
Front: .....?? Back.....?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Front : Short & Thin & Rusty................. Back : Big & Loose........... :nehnehhh:
Phil say 1............ :laughlik:

milk15;318889 said:
Front : Short & Thin & Rusty................. Back : Big & Loose........... :nehnehhh:
Phil say 1............ :laughlik:

Both of you spoil my shiny clean reputation...:laughlik:

C3P0;318891 said:
Both of you spoil my shiny clean reputation...:laughlik:

hmm since i joined this forum. your reputation has already been tarnished. hahaha :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

xranium;319105 said:
eh.. ask you guys ah... for my car rite.. where check aircon good ah?? check need to pay anot??

pardon my noobness.. :laughlik:

what's wrong with your aircon? not cold enough??
normally pay a bit for checking....sometimes they dun even bother to charge u if its minor, especially its your regular workshop.

nothing wrong with being new guys, most of us are quite frenly.
all of us were greenhorns once and even now, we are still learning as we move along.
do join us for our kopi/supper sessions.
just be careful when robot's around, dun bend over pick up anything for him can liaozzz...haha
whats your ride Carvalhosa?

yeah welcome in carvalhosa. what's your ride? let me guess, are you are a chelsea fan? hahaha

benji ben;319124 said:
yeah welcome in carvalhosa. what's your ride? let me guess, are you are a chelsea fan? hahaha

Err.. how come chelsea fan.. electric fan, ceiling fan or engine clutch fan cannot meh???....:nehnehhh:

Let me guess then... you're that Nervous Aunty fan rite... now I remember...kekekekekekek.....:lol2:

sszone;319122 said:
just be careful when robot's around, dun bend over pick up anything for him can liaozzz...haha
Come on, it's harmless and painless. jinteck can vow for that....

carvalhosa;319114 said:
welcome pal,in fact im also as new as u.
I'm as new too, and I guess we are of the same age...:) (I hope you are not a guy...)

sszone;319120 said:
what's wrong with your aircon? not cold enough??
normally pay a bit for checking....sometimes they dun even bother to charge u if its minor, especially its your regular workshop.

the aircon rite.. sometimes when i turn to speed 4 the airflow same as speed 2.. zzz.. happen recently nia lei.. why ahhh.. izzit i turn off engine that time never turn off the aircon then will liddat??:confused:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back