• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

OEM 17" M Style 68 Rims+tyres for Sale

Re: OEM 17" M Style 68 Rims+tyres for Sale

phil;332719 said:
awesome, for starters, you would of needed spacers to fit an E90 as well

I feel sorry for you, but the rims are still nice enough rims to sell, obviously without tyres.

So, pm me your price, I will see if i can help you get rid of them

Thanks bro Phil. The workshop said no problem to fit but with left and right not the same....it is sucidal. I wonder how did he every drive with two different thread patterns on the left and right? :confused:

Thanks for offering to help. Really appreciate it. WIll PM you when I have passed the 10 msg mark.

Wow, now I know why it's CSC2.

I also kenna conned. :-(

dreammaker: PM me if you want me to help you sell off the rims (without tires). My cousin in KL has a E46 328i and could do with a nice set of M68.

emiffy;332773 said:
Wow, now I know why it's CSC2.

I also kenna conned. :-(

Emiffy, you also kenna conned? You bought from ERIC?

Mockngbrd;332872 said:
bro, couple more posts and u can PM

Thanks. I think this is my 10th post

kakoyi;332888 said:
I was gonna get the rims from him, lucky didnt!

You are lucky you did not. He has planned this long time.

wow lucky sia:yummie: :yummie:
Actually he is going to let go it to me at $580 and i go through his post . posted from feb, 2007 till now and no one wants it,and I think it still negotiable,and I sms him and he replied that someone and I think its bro dreammaker had offered him $880.Hihgest offer secured.So I give up.
If not the victim should be me:whythis: :whythis: .

Sorry to hear of your plight, this TitanSilver is all out to cheat. He text me and ask for $1.2k.

danny_cha;333290 said:
wow lucky sia:yummie: :yummie:
Actually he is going to let go it to me at $580 and i go through his post . posted from feb, 2007 till now and no one wants it,and I think it still negotiable,and I sms him and he replied that someone and I think its bro dreammaker had offered him $880.Hihgest offer secured.So I give up.
If not the victim should be me:whythis: :whythis: .

I was new to the forum and not smart enough to think of checking. :(

Mysnergy;333322 said:
Sorry to hear of your plight, this TitanSilver is all out to cheat. He text me and ask for $1.2k.

He has has intended to cheat all along....

He told me that he is an Engineer, about 35 years of age and studied in Univ of New South Wales last time....wife is from Malacca...I wonder how much of what he says is true......:errrrrrr:

any idea where is his workplace?I really feel sorry for u.How do he look like?Fat tall slim?Hope tis guy will never appear in tis forum again

Re: OEM M-sport 17" Staggered Rims+tyres (CHEATED)

I agreed that if he out to cheat again,he will not call eric or d same nickname.His job title will change as well.If u can give a outlook of tis man then will b easier to spot tis cheater again.Thanks for all d info n hope things will get better soon.take care always

Re: OEM M-sport 17" Staggered Rims+tyres (CHEATED)

He is about 1.75 to 1.8 metres tall. A bit plum (not the fat kind but not slim either). He was wearing a cap and specs when we met.

carvalhosa;333341 said:
I agreed that if he out to cheat again,he will not call eric or d same nickname.His job title will change as well.If u can give a outlook of tis man then will b easier to spot tis cheater again.Thanks for all d info n hope things will get better soon.take care always

titansilver;176996 said:
Hi Shank,
I believe it can be done as I've seen one E36 with these rims on the road. Cld check with PML.

eh Bro, I own an E36 318is and i'm using those rims. You should need spacers to fit especially the front if not will rub your fender when u turn to the max. I'm using 5mm spacers and thats the min to clear the fenders. Hope this helps

Nickster, this thread is 1.5 yrs old. Seller is a cheat and is pasted all over this forum. Are you ok?

ohh..alamak, didn't read enuff of the post...pai say!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back