OEM Day Running Lights

Re: OEM Day Running Lights

Shaun Lau;592741 said:
Any error warning post installation?

No error ........lights up when you starts your engine or add a switch to control it ....

Just one minor suggestion.... ask that a fuse be attached along the cable. All these lights are China made and the QC is probably depending on.... luck?

Given an option, change the wire to a thicker one... not those 1mm diameter wire that comes with it.

hi bros,

just to share. I got the INPRO brand (you can check from the website) from Benzline. Made in Germany. Is not as cheap. But i am pretty sure with the quality so far and the looks. Got it installed at Mike. Installed a mnual on off switch under steering wheel (and as far as i know there is a relay or fuse) connected to it. If i permanently on it, the DRL connects to the interior lights of the car. Hence, effect is - once you use your remote to open the car lock (DRL on)..nice nice when in carpark etc. Off it once you lock the car....very good just to ensure your car is lock by looking at the lights off. Here's a few pics to share

swee !!!
is it possible to install the led stripe at the lower half instead of the upper half of the bumper grille ?

Last edited by a moderator:

was contemplating all options of position when installing. Also want to make sure the surface of light flushes with the bumper . Hence, that was the optimal place in my own opinion. Guess importantly, any owner will have their preference position ... :) But honestly, in terms of safety for road users especially sometimes when you see pedestrian in middle of the road divider..they took notice of you more easily hence reduce risk..personnally experienced it a few times...and btw... me no angel xenon light...and this is a cheaper option to changing headunit to angel light for DRL...again.....just my own opinion....:)

Hi guys , this is the address but i forgot the shop name....{ 154 rangoon road } ..i attach a link here.....StreetDB Singapore - View Map of 154 RANGOON ROAD 154 Rangoon Road Singapore 218431 ....whole street only one shop doing sounds system ..that the one ..
This led running light is made in taiwan hor ..tats why isit cheap ..enjoy modding ..lets see how many bmw install this lights than we all meet up at night ..sure sibey swee one ahhahah ..

and oso if any guys wants to charge your gps in your car , now i dont have to bring home the gps everday to charge hahaha.....this shop charges $30 only...i tink isit decently cheap....

Amazon is selling Hella DRL. Wonder if any dealer brought this in.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/010043801-Universal-Rectangular-Daytime-Running/dp/B002MOAL06/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1290394407&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Hella 010043801 Universal Rectangular LED Slim Daytime Running Light Kit: Automotive[/ame]

Just want to share that my jaw almost dropped when PML Kg Arang told me that these DRL retrofits will cost around $1500. Are they serious?

Last edited by a moderator:

they live in wonderland ... seriously ... hehe

pengful;593054 said:
Just want to share that my jaw almost dropped when PML Kg Arang told me that these DRL retrofits will cost around $1500. Are they serious?

pengful;593054 said:

Haha....plus 2 days down time....:cool:

PML seems to be out of touch with market.

Charging 10x what others do and taking 2x the time?

steven32;593025 said:
Hi guys , this is the address but i forgot the shop name....{ 154 rangoon road } ..i attach a link here.....StreetDB Singapore - View Map of 154 RANGOON ROAD 154 Rangoon Road Singapore 218431 ....whole street only one shop doing sounds system ..that the one ..
This led running light is made in taiwan hor ..tats why isit cheap ..enjoy modding ..lets see how many bmw install this lights than we all meet up at night ..sure sibey swee one ahhahah ..

and oso if any guys wants to charge your gps in your car , now i dont have to bring home the gps everday to charge hahaha.....this shop charges $30 only...i tink isit decently cheap....

I think i know the owner. Is a fellow forumer and i bought from him some "CF" emblems. $50 for front and back and steering wheel piece.Have to say that it wasn't one of my best purchases.

Anyway he showed me this DRL installed on his IS250. Looks quite decent.

But i have my fair share of experience with sub-quality products already so i would want to be a tad bit cautious. Dont flame me, i was just sharing my experiences pertaining to one product i bought and its not the one in topic now. Just be careful.

etan1;591923 said:
Angel eyes more attractive....:thumbsup:

I think PML is doing this to boost Aftermarket sales.

benji ben;591916 said:
yeah it will be very similar to the porsche and merc already. volkswagen and renault are doing it too. too common in my opinion. just stick to the angel eyes.

Dudes, Angel eyes is the trademark of Beemer. Let's not go th LED route....

i think the new gran coupe concept will hv LEDs too... LEDs r the future haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79bcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back