Offensive post lands Malaysian sex blog couple in trouble

ipoh-horfun

SEX blog couple Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee were questioned by Malaysian police and media regulatory officials yesterday in connection with a posting and photograph deemed offensive to Muslims.

Last Thursday, they uploaded a picture which said Selamat Berbuka Puasa (Happy Breaking Fast) even as it showed them eating bak kut teh, which is haram, or forbidden, in Islam. The picture also had a "halal" logo.

The post drew about 500 comments from both Muslims and non-Muslims, who slammed the couple for being insensitive.

"You two are really a disgrace to Chinese society and the people of Malaysia," said Brian K.H. Tan.

Re: Offensive post lands Malaysian sex blog couple in trouble

I saw that !!!

Total insensitive of them...with Hala logo somemore....when will these people grow up?

how come that fella never change? wear the same polo T.

My eyes very sharp.

MW;1013605 said:
how come that fella never change? wear the same polo T.

My eyes very sharp.

Same day arrested and go court, Malaysia gov boleh

The green proton wira behind mod until not bad...

Rather than pork, could it be Halal Chicken?

Poor thing, nothing better to do and nobody care about them anymore, so now must chut stunt.

Is he still studying law at NUS? MW should play the nurturing senior role to bring this lost sheep back into the fold....

Stupid plain asshole

The both of them are possibly mentally-ill...seriously...how insensitive!

They should be punish because the girl dam FUGLY

Both asking to be raped.

Sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee must face the full brunt of the law despite them apologising over their Facebook post which has incurred the wrath of Muslims, said BN Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin.
Speaking to reporters after the BN Youth job fair soft launch, Khairy said that although they had apologised through Youtube, punishment must be meted to set an example.
Khairy said it would be unfair to the people if the case was closed and the offenders got off scot-free just because they had said sorry.
"Let this be a lesson to everyone (not to ridicule and mock other religions). This case is very serious - a stunt which, I believe, is sufficient to rouse the anger of many Muslims," said Khairy, who is also the youth and sports ministry.
He said that the same approach should be applied not just for insults against Islam, but to all religions.
"We don't want people to accuse us of selective prosecution when we mete out the punishment," he said.
The couple - better known by their online moniker "Alvivi" - had posted a photograph of themselves dining on a bak kut teh pork dish while wishing their Muslim friends a happy Ramadan.
Upon heavy netizen backlash, the post was deleted and their Facebook page eventually removed by the social networking website's administrators.
Following this, the couple uploaded a 1:22 minute video on their Youtube channel to apologise and seek forgiveness, adding that the post was an attempt at humour.
They said that they had no intent to insult or ridicule the Muslim faith, nor incite racial conflict.
Earlier today, the couple were spotted at the Kuala Lumpur branch of the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) to have their statement recorded.

Khairy: Sorry no cure, Alvivi should be punished

I heard some Malay minister waved some keris and said the land would be awash with the blood of the Chinese... And another Malay was waving some cow head during a demonstration against some Hindu temple. If the morons called Alvin and Vivian are to be punished (and they should!) then, all these other Malay supremacists should be too, IMHO

Who was it that used a grenade?

Oilman;1014475 said:
Who was it that used a grenade?

That one different. You cannot say their Prime Minister like that one .... :lol2::lol2:

Dont mix this issue with politics, race or nationality. This is plain insult to religion and as Muslim i clearly object this action by 2 morons.

Makes me wonder... act stupid or plain stupid... i mean... seriously...how does someone manage to have such a bird-brain

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryHufford
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back