Offensive post lands Malaysian sex blog couple in trouble

Re: Offensive post lands Malaysian sex blog couple in trouble

Curious... Bak Kut Teh cannot use Chicken?

initialM;1014500 said:
Dont mix this issue with politics, race or nationality. This is plain insult to religion and as Muslim i clearly object this action by 2 morons.

Agree with you. Dangerous and unacceptable to insult religion - therefore, the Malay demonstrators waving the severed cow's head should also be punished for insulting Hinduism! That's also an insult to a religion, right?

wobbles;1014530 said:
Agree with you. Dangerous and unacceptable to insult religion - therefore, the Malay demonstrators waving the severed cow's head should also be punished for insulting Hinduism! That's also an insult to a religion, right?

Yup couldn't agree more. By the way didn't know bout it. Any link?

XXX;1014522 said:
Curious... Bak Kut Teh cannot use Chicken?

Can. That one is called Chick Kut Teh. Come on, let's face it, this Alvivi couple is not out to wish their Muslim friends a selamat breaking fast. It's a damn insult and an unacceptable one. I'm Singaporean, and while I'm not Malaysian or Muslim, I think it's simply UNACCEPTABLE to insult the religious sensitivities of any race.

The Malaysian youth minister said "full brunt of the law" to be applied to the Alvivi morons - I say, GOOD FOR HIM. Now do the same for the rest of the idiots that insult other religions and races, or just fine the couple the RM1000 or give them a discharge not amounting to an acquittal as per the fate of the Malay cow head choppers. Law must be fair - else it can't be called the law anymore.

Wobble seebei got ink..

wobbles;1014550 said:
Can. That one is called Chick Kut Teh. Come on, let's face it, this Alvivi couple is not out to wish their Muslim friends a selamat breaking fast. It's a damn insult and an unacceptable one. I'm Singaporean, and while I'm not Malaysian or Muslim, I think it's simply UNACCEPTABLE to insult the religious sensitivities of any race.

The Malaysian youth minister said "full brunt of the law" to be applied to the Alvivi morons - I say, GOOD FOR HIM. Now do the same for the rest of the idiots that insult other religions and races, or just fine the couple the RM1000 or give them a discharge not amounting to an acquittal as per the fate of the Malay cow head choppers. Law must be fair - else it can't be called the law anymore.

Fully agree! Lady Justice wears a blindfold so everyone regardless of race, language or religion is equal before the scale and sword. The government can't simply pick and choose who to bear the full grunt if the law...!!!

yes, malaysia boleh (can)

even indelible ink for general election is actually food colouring and bo tai chi ... what else cannot? btw, the food colouring costs RM$7,100,000 ... jin ho jiak

The government can't simply pick and choose who to bear the full grunt if the law...!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Then why the law protects the

both kuku in jail liao?

did they go too far??

I'm glad he didn't finish the law degree in NUS. If not someone will get the blame.

sandman369;1014641 said:
I'm glad he didn't finish the law degree in NUS. If not someone will get the blame.

lawyers are all horny ppl

sandman369;1014641 said:

But I like his title..."unemployed former ASEAN scholarship holder of National University of Singapore Law School". Pui

initialM;1014571 said:
I think this event related to politic since Selangor is govern by the opposition. The politic is too dirty redy. Cant comment much.

You seem like a bias guy too... it is obviously related to both RELIGION and POLITICS.

all lawyers? no name MWentioned ...
surveys mentioned it's the woman who want more sex ... sex no enuff ... that's why kenn business is prospering

ipoh-horfun;1014642 said:
lawyers are all horny ppl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back