Official BMW.sg T-shirt anyone?

Re: Official BMW.sg T-shirt anyone?

RaidenGear;560295 said:
hey guys, here's my take of the shirt. What do you guys think?

copyofbmwonblacktshi1rt.jpg

is the singapore flag allow?

NICE! GREAT TASTE.. the design is really evolving and getting better.. keep it up!

What happened to the forum logo?

ACS6;560345 said:
What happened to the forum logo?
The logo i crop from the top banner of this website. If that's what you're referring to. haha

may be should just replace singapore flag with nick.
the flag makes the polo tee very casual.,

i intend to wear it for someone's wedding.

Thats what I have suggested earlier..maybe the BMWSG font size should be smaller???

Removed the flag :-

bmwt.jpg

Your nickname(or real name) on the left sleeve. But i was thinking maybe this printing of name on shirt should be left to some people to decide whether they want? I don't think everyone wants to printout their name on a shirt :p

On a side note, i was thinking , do we want the tag line "Singapore's Ultimate BMW Enthusiasts Community" to be on it?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

RaidenGear;560755 said:
Removed the flag :-

bmwt.jpg

Your nickname(or real name) on the left sleeve. But i was thinking maybe this printing of name on shirt should be left to some people to decide whether they want? I don't think everyone wants to printout their name on a shirt :p

On a side note, i was thinking , do we want the tag line "Singapore's Ultimate BMW Enthusiasts Community" to be on it?

Cheers

I like it. May be I go make myself. Lol

knights;568244 said:
Any update of the T-shirt availability during this upcoming GTG?

Thanks for bringing this up. I spoke to a samplier in MY and we are good to go. I am awaiting a sample to post up soon. Hang in there yeah.

wolf73;568245 said:
Thanks for bringing this up. I spoke to a samplier in MY and we are good to go. I am awaiting a sample to post up soon. Hang in there yeah.

bring sample to RWS kopi get together.....:D

Hey, I'm interested to get 1 or 2 of the polo-tee but wonder if the cutting is slim type?

Also, how to know what size to get? I prefer fitting type, not those wide over size looking type.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks...

etan1;568252 said:
bring sample to RWS kopi get together.....:D

I'm currently in Vietnam, hopefully back in time to head down KL to collect the sample. I try my best ok ;)

Quality crew shirts.... RM45/piece(include all design)
I personally saw the shirts and polo shirts, quality is good, not those wash and out of shape kind.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolf73;568264 said:
I'm currently in Vietnam, hopefully back in time to head down KL to collect the sample. I try my best ok ;)

I personally saw the shirts and polo shirts, quality is good, not those wash and out of shape kind.

:goodup::goodup::goodup:

wolf73;568264 said:

Wohoo sounds good! Keep us posted! :D

wolf73;568264 said:

:dance::dance:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388winnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back