Official BMW.sg T-shirt anyone?

Re: Official BMW.sg T-shirt anyone?

One suggestion....

Can stick to traditional Cotton material?

If you notice all these locally supplied so called "dri-fit" material, they are always very inferior in quality and gets nicked very easily....

And you will end up having a Cheap-looking Polo T that will be discarded after 1 or 2 washes....

And contrary to what many believe.....the 'dri-fit" material actually traps heat with the air pockets within the material and it always ends up making you feel hotter than traditional cotton polo.....

I always feel we should try to make our Forum T's really simple and from a GOOD supplier that can ensure quality so that the end product will turn out nice. This will in turn make everyone proud to wear it anytime, anywhere.....

Another suggestion is buy Giordano plain Polo-T's and send them for printing or embroidery of the design..... The Giordano "Dry-POLO" are not 100% cotton and I believe it's 62% Cotton 38% Polyester....This combination is actually very good in making the material cool and yet helps keep the shirt in very good shape even after many washes....

The POLO ones are 100% cotton but you will notice that they are harder to keep in shape after washing....but they are really comfy!

The "Dri-Fit" ones are none of the above.....

Just my 2 cents......

HUAT ah!

Can also consider plain UNIQLO (not sure if spelling is correct)

TobyNik;559451 said:
One suggestion....

If you notice all these locally supplied so called "dri-fit" material, they are always very inferior in quality and gets nicked very easily....

And you will end up having a Cheap-looking Polo T that will be discarded after 1 or 2 washes....

And contrary to what many believe.....the 'dri-fit" material actually traps heat with the air pockets within the material and it always ends up making you feel hotter than traditional cotton polo.....

I always feel we should try to make our Forum T's really simple and from a GOOD supplier that can ensure quality so that the end product will turn out nice. This will in turn make everyone proud to wear it anytime, anywhere.....

Another suggestion is buy Giordano plain Polo-T's and send them for printing or embroidery of the design..... The Giordano "Dry-POLO" are not 100% cotton and I believe it's 62% Cotton 38% Polyester....This combination is actually very good in making the material cool and yet helps keep the shirt in very good shape even after many washes....

The POLO ones are 100% cotton but you will notice that they are harder to keep in shape after washing....but they are really comfy!

Just my 2 cents......

HUAT ah!

Sounds good! What TobyNik said is quite true.

Sorry guys, been busy with work.

Great suggestions and ideas. Yes, fully agree that quality and premium Polo-T should be the way to go.

As per advised by Ryan weeks ago that BMW.sg will have an official logo in place, once we get that, we can move on in design and ordering.

Guy, sorry for the delay, just have to hold your horses and i will definitely get this done once i get all the design up and going.

TobyNik;559451 said:
One suggestion....

Just my 2 cents......

HUAT ah!
Agreed, no-way on the dri-fit material. They're not exactly the best material for an everyday shirt, as it absorbs perspiration, the shirt will slowly produce some odor, which ain't good. IMO, best would be something like those Ralph Lauren polo shirt material :). Breathable and comfortable

RaidenGear;559478 said:
Agreed, no-way on the dri-fit material. They're not exactly the best material for an everyday shirt, as it absorbs perspiration, the shirt will slowly produce some odor, which ain't good. IMO, best would be something like those Ralph Lauren polo shirt material :). Breathable and comfortable
+1. classic polo material still the best.

My vote on High Quality Polo-T, neat Embroidery of just BMW Logo and BMW.SG with SG Flag (just text and lil flag, no cheesey car outline graphic). If want more details can add a lil Mpower stripes on edge of collar and one side of sleeve edge. Simplicity is Classy. Got time I do example like what Dave-Jr have done :)

Slater;559513 said:
+1. classic polo material still the best.

dri-fit material that bad? haha.. if it absorbs well, it dries up faster too. =p but yea la, classic polo material looks more professional..

dantito;559618 said:
dri-fit material that bad? haha.. if it absorbs well, it dries up faster too. =p but yea la, classic polo material looks more professional..
i like dri fit as well. but the thing is they will sure to smell after a while. u dun wan a bunch of tinky BMW SG forumers yeah?

i would prefer the back printing to be in front on the right chest.,
leave the back clean.

or BMW.sg behind the collar for those who like to flip up their collars.

Mockngbrd;559685 said:
i only know of one person doing this... icekoup
i like the black one...

we must be considerate towards the gays......

Dave Jr;559682 said:
This is the black one.!
very nice Dave! good job.

clean and tasteful with the front not being cluttered.

Dave Jr;559687 said:
funny to those who dont like flipping up the collar. than behind got nth liao.!

most polo tee have nothing behind. and the M logo is enuff IMHO
some ppl dun like to be walking advertisement board.

hitmee;559695 said:

yeah lah. see the last 2 pictures. its alr nicely done up.

+1 keep the behind clean.....

hitmee;559695 said:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388winnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back